If you are searching for ‘FUOYE Transcript & Document Verification Guide‘ This page is all you need. Explore.
FUOYE Transcript& Document Verification Application Guide & Procedure.. -This is a comprehensive guide on how to apply for Federal University, Oye-Ekiti, Ekiti State, FUOYE Transcript and Document Verification Online. Interested applicant should follow the lead below for successful application.
This is to inform all graduates of the Federal University, Oye-Ekiti, Ekiti State, FUOYE that they can now apply for their transcript collection online. Application for Federal University, Oye-Ekiti, Ekiti State, Transcripts and Document Verification can be done by following the procedures listed below:
FUOYE Transcripts & Document Verification Process.
- Visit the FUOYE document verification portal page via the following link; https://www.etx-ng.com/fuoye
- Click on the Apply for Transcript button,
- Fill the required information and Submit.
How to Apply FUOYE Transcript& Document Verification Application Guide & Procedure.
- Create your company’s profile by filling in your company’s details.
- Confirm your details on the confirmation page.
- Enter a student’s Matric no to verify.
- Select a document type.
- Proceed to generate a transaction ID to be used on Quickteller.
- After registering your profile and successful payment, you can then login to your profile
- All fields are compulsory
- Note that courier options attracts extra fees.
- Kindly contact the transcript office after your application has
- Been submitted for further enquiries on the courier options
- The university frowns at the patronage of unapproved courier services for transcript processing
- The only approved courier service by the university management is universal parcel service (ups) and payment is made online
- Together with your transcript fee – it is automatic. Patronage of any other courier service is at the risk of the patron.
- Payment for transcript processing is prohibited and whosoever pay cash to anybody for transcript processing does so at his/her own risk.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.