The Federal University Oye-Ekiti, FUOYE Post-UTME Screening Form, cut-off mark, eligibility and registration details for the 2018/2019 academic session have been announced.
FUOYE JAMB Cut-off mark: 150.
FUOYE Post UTME Form Cost: N2,000.00 only.
Screening Date: 20th July to 31st August, 2018.
Closing Date: 31st August, 2018.
We are using this medium to inform the general public that the Federal University Oye-Ekiti, FUOYE online screening exercise of candidates who select the Institution as their choice in the 2018 UTME and scored a minimum of 150 and above, to visit the screening portal http://screening.fuoye.edu.ng in order to participate in the online screening exercise between Friday, 20th July – Friday, 31st August, 2018.
i. Candidates who applied to FUOYE in the 2018 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and scored a minimum of 150 and above.
ii. All applicants MUST possess a minimum of five(5) ‘O’ level credits obtained at not more than two sittings in subjects relevant to their proposed courses.
iii. In addition to item (ii) above, Direct Entry candidates must possess at least two (2) A’ level (or its equivalent) passes in relevant subjects, or possess ND (Upper Credit), NCE (Credit Pass), HND (minimum of Lower Credit), or possess a good first degree in another field as the case may be.
How to apply for FUOYE Post UTME Screening
Each candidate will be required to pay a screening fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000. 00) only
Payment should be made via Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) platform or online using ATM card.
- Log on to remita.net
- Click on Pay a Federal Government Agency
- On the name of MDA field: Type/Select “ Federal University Oye-Ekiti-1000134”
- Under Name of services/Purpose select “Project”
- In the description field type in: 2018/2019 Admission Screening Exercise
- Enter the amount to be paid
- Enter the other information i.e Payer’s Email and Payer’s Phone Number
- Proceed to payment.
- Visit Federal University Oye-Ekiti website fuoye.edu.ng and click on Admission to select 2018 UTME screening/ Direct Entry from the site homepage to continue your registration.
Applicants for the Screening Exercise will be required to do the following on the University website.
- Submit a valid e-mail address and cell phone number in your Registration Form.
- Complete the O’ Level section with the required 5 O’ level credits for the course applied for either in one (1) or two (2) sittings
- Upload the O’ level result(s) as indicated in (ii) above
- Submit your application and print out the screening report
Direct Entry Applicants
In addition to the above information, you are also required to upload your statement/notification of results.
Applicant that fails to adhere strictly to the instructions on the University’s website will be disqualified
AVAILABLE COURSES FOR 2018/2019 ACADEMIC SESSION
Faculty of Agriculture
- Agric. Agriculture
- Agric. Crop Science and Horticulture
- Fisheries and Aquaculture
- Food Science and Technology
- Hospitality and Tourism Management
- Water Resources Management and Agro-Meteorology
Faculty of Arts
- English and Literary Studies
- History and International Studies
- Linguistics and Languages
- Theatre and Media Arts.
Faculty of Engineering
- Agricultural and Bio-Resources Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Materials and Metallurgical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mechatronics Engineering
Faculty of Social Sciences
- Criminology and Security Studies
- Demography and Social Statistics
- Mass Communication
- Peace and Conflict Studies
- Political Science
Faculty of Science
- Animal & Environmental Biology
- Computer Science
- Industrial Chemistry
- Plant Science & Biotechnology
Faculty of Education
- i) Ed. Business Education
- ii) Ed. Educational Management
- iii) BLS. Library and Information Science Education
- iv) (Ed.) English Language Education
- v) (Ed.) Agricultural Education
- vi) (Ed.) Biology Education
- vii) B.Sc. (Ed.) Chemistry Education
- viii) B.Sc. (Ed.) Mathematics Education
Faculty of Management Sciences
- B.Sc. Accounting
- B.Sc. Banking and Finance
- iii. B.Sc. Business Administration
- B.Sc. Public Administration
The Sales of FUOYE Post UTME application form and Screening Exercise closes on Friday, 31st August, 2018
For further information, visit the official portal at: www.fuoye.edu.ng
Only enquiries not clarified by the above instructions should be addressed to: email@example.com or contact:
08088444730, 08034478561, 08034815117 between 8:00am – 4:00pm on Monday-Friday only.