NECO Drama & Poetry – Literature in English Questions 2018 and Answers.
Drama & Poetry – Literature in English, Literature in English Drama & Poetry NECO Questions 2018 | In this article, I will be showing you past Literature in English Drama & Poetry random repeated questions for free. You will also understand how NECO Literature in English Drama & Poetry questions are set and many other examination guides. Explore…
The National Examinations Council (also known as NECO) is an examination body in Nigeria that conducts the Senior Secondary Certificate Examination and the General Certificate in Education in June/July and December/January respectively.
NECO Drama & Poetry – Literature in English Questions
The National Examination Council (NECO) Senior School Certificate Examination (SSCE) for June/ July 2018 Literature-In-English paper II will hold on Wednesday 27th June from 2:30pm.
As you know, there are three papers in NECO Lit in English – Papers II, III and IV, all of which must be taken. Paper III & IV (Objective and Prose) was combined in a paper taken at one sitting a while ago while Paper II: Drama and Poetry will be taken today.
In this post, we will be posting the NECO literature in english Drama & Poetry questions for candidates that will participate in the 2018 examination.Note that below is the questions from Neco literature past questions and answers that we feel are likely questions for exam preparation.
NECO Literature Syllabus Reading Text.
- AmmaDarko – Faceless
- BayoAdebowale – Lonely Days
- Richard Wright – Native Son
- Patience Swift – The Last Goodman
*William Shakespeare – OTHELLO
- Oliver Goldsmith – She Stoops to conquer
- Lorraine Hansberry – A Raisin in the Sun
- Frank Ogodo Ogbeche – Harvest of Corruption
- Dele Charley – The Blood of a Stranger
- Birago Drop – Vanity
- Gbemisola Adeoti – Ambush
- Gabriel Okara – Piano and Drums
- Gbanabam Hallowell – The Dinning Table
- Lenrie Peter – The Panic of Growing Older
- Kofi Awoonor – The Anvil and the Hammer
- Alfred Tennyson – Crossing the Bar
- George Herbert – The pulley
- William Blake – The School Boy
- William Morris – The Proud King
- Robert Frost Birches – Birches
- William Shakespeare – Shall I compare thee to a Summer’s Day?
(i) The Unseen Prose passage for Paper 1 shall be about 120 – 150 words long.
(ii) Only context questions shall be set on the Shakespearean text. The context questions will test such items as theme, characterization, style and setting in the Shakespearean text.
(iii) No essay question shall be set on the Shakespearean text.
Bringing GSM into the Examination Hall is PROHIBITED. THE ALBINOS AND BLIND CANDIDATES ARE TO BE GIVEN 15 MINUTES EXTRA TIME ACROSS ALL SUBJECTS.
BLIND CANDIDATES MUST MAKE USE OF NECO SUPPLIED OBR CUSTOMIZED BRAILLE SHEET FOR THE EXAMINATION.
- Do not open your question paper until you are told to do so
- USE HB pencil throughout in the OBJ Section
- You are free to use Biro in the theory part
- You are allowed to use calculator to solve
- Make sure that you fill your name, Subject, paper, write WASSCE, paper code and other examination details where necessary.
- Ensure that the texts in your question papers are boldly printed
- Behave yourself.
- Don’t let invigilators catch you using expo
- Neco 2018 esssay answers
- neco answer for NECO Literature in English Drama & Poetry
- NECO Literature in English Drama & Poetry answer neco 2018
- answer neco 2018 Literature in English Drama & Poetry
- www.neco 2018
- NECO Literature in English Drama & Poetry obj neco 2018
- neco exam timetable
- 2018 NECO Literature in English Drama & Poetry questions
- 2018 NECO Drama & Poetry – Literature in English answers
- 2018 neco NECO Drama & Poetry – Literature in English syllabus
What’s your take on this? I urge you to use this same opportunity to share this information across to others using our Facebook, twitter or Google+ share button below.