MasterCard Foundation Microfinance Scholars Program 2018… The MasterCard Foundation in collaboration with the School of African Microfinance is offering scholarship opportunities to outstanding individuals active in financial inclusion to attend SAM 2018.
The School of African Microfinance (SAM) is an annual two-week training designed to expand the collective capabilities of institutions by building individual knowledge and skills to achieve strategic goals; to achieve High Performance that creates sustainable value.
The SAM training, with up to 14 courses to choose from, is singularly focused on delivering the knowledge, skills and capabilities that ensure institutions have market-focused strategies; execute flawlessly delivering appropriate products and services; and have the culture, structure and talent to perform.
SAM brings together more than 100 middle level and senior microfinance managers, consultants, central bankers, micro-bankers from MFIs, banks, cooperatives & credit unions, donors & program staff with a desire to perform at a higher level. Participants come from more than 20 different countries, but mainly East and Southern Africa, English speaking West Africa and the Middle East & North Africa (MENA) region. This makes for unrivalled interaction both in and out of class.
- Applicants should be from Africa
- Applicants should demonstrate a passion to make greater impact;
- Past scholars are not eligible to apply.
In addition, candidates should meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Be in management and/or leadership levels in microfinance institutions or banks with more than seven years industry experience;
- Microfinance Consultants who have in the past provided implementation support to financial institutions and are keen to increase their overall technical skills base.
- Individuals from the financial institutions that apply different models in their service delivery e.g. savings and credit cooperatives.
How to Apply.
For more information, visit the Official Webpage
Application Deadline: June 30, 2018
If you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about MasterCard Foundation Microfinance Scholars Program 2018, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+