Wesley University Admission Screening Form 2018… Wesley University Ondo, Wesley University Admission Screening/Post UTME form for the 2018/2019 academic session is out. Wesley University post-UTME cut-off mark is 200. See more details below;
IMPORTANT! Currently, Wesley University Post UTME Form 2018 is not yet out online, DISREGARD any form of advert you come across. This page will be updated immediately the form is out.
Candidates Eligible for Wesley University Post UTME.
- Candidates who chose Wesley University in the 2018 Universities Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and scored 200 or above for screening.
- Candidates who did not choose Wesley University in JAMB UTME registration but scored the official pass mark.
- Wesley University requires all candidates applying for admission into any of its courses to possess five credit “O” level passes.
- Candidates seeking change of institution.
Wesley University Available Undergraduate Programmes.
- Industrial Chemistry
- Industrial Mathematics
- Physics with Electronics
- Computer Science.
- Food Science & Technology
- Nutrition and Dietetics
- Hospitality Management & Tourism
- Aquaculture & Fisheries Management
- Banking and Finance
- Business Administration
- Mass Communication
- Political Science
- Urban & Regional Planning
- Estate Management
How to Apply for Wesley University Post UTME.
Wesley University Admission Screening Requirements.
- 2018 JAMB-UTME Result Slip
- Completed Wesley University’s Application Form
- O’Level Result(s)
- Birth Certificate, 3 Recent Passport Photographs
- 2 Reference Letters and Testimonial from last school attended.
- Duly completed Request for Change of University (for transfer students)