See U.S. Visa Interview Questions 2018… Wanna travel to the U.S. Below are sure interview expected questions. Feel free to practice and make perfect. Ride on.
More and more people get interested in traveling. It is connected with the cultural and educational developments. Besides, more people than in the past can afford it. We may choose any country, but it’s necessary to keep in mind the documentation and requirements for them might be different. Plenty of us dream of America. That’s why it’s important to know what US visa interview questions in Nigeria are.
|See U.S. Visa Interview Questions in Nigeria 2018 at Embassy|
Types of Visa.
- Transit. It is necessary when you’re able to reach the destination only by passing through the other state. Such visas’re quite short in term – from several hours to ten days. There exist airside ones (for the countries that demand them for making change on their territory) and crewmember ones (for instance, for stewardesses).
- Short-stay. They might be private (for example, to see a friend), tourist, business or medical visas, and so on. They are appropriate for short limited visits.
- Long-stay. They are for longer stay, however they’re also limited. It might be work, journalist or student visa, etc.
- Immigrant. They are for those, who’re planning to become permanent residents of a certain country. The particular kind depends on the grounds. There can be spousal, marriage, pensioner visas, and so on.
- Official. It is only for officials and government needs. For example, diplomatic visa.
Division by Insurance Method:
- On-arrival. There are countries, which can make this document at port of entry.
- Electronic. You apply via the Internet. And then your visa’s stored in the database, while no marks and labels in your passport are necessary.
- Traditional way of obtaining visa is to apply for it at an embassy of the country you’re going to visit.
- passport (it should have validity date six months more than the planned period of your stay),
- fee payment receipt (pay for visa and get a special paper from GTBank),
- printed confirmation page (we’ll observe in at the text step),
- e-mail and phone number (both must be available),
- any documents required by visa class (for instance, I-20 for student visa, etc.).
You must tell about the goal of your visit. If you’re planning to work, you may mention a particular company. If you’re going to study, name the university, etc. Remember that all the information will be computerized, so be careful to say everything correctly.
Tell about the length of your trip. Be very accurate.
Give a true answer. Besides, never tell about any relatives until they ask you to.
Provide them with every detail. It’s better to memorize the address. It also must be the same as in your application.
Say when you’re going to visit the country. At least, a month.
You must say that you’ll do it as soon as you get visa.
If you’ve applied for such type of visa, then say “yes”. Otherwise, say no. And tell about the purpose of trip (for instance, tourism).
Make sure you’ve all the papers if you pay for everything yourself. If anyone support you, you’ll need sponsor documents.
Answer: yes, I definitely will. It’s better not to say you’re going to stay there, even if you actually are.
- Wear formal clothes. It’s essential to look neat and business-like.
- Come early. There might be traffic jams or any other troubles.
- Be confident. There is nothing good in being nervous. If you’ve prepared, everything’ll be all right.
- Greet the officer. Being polite is very effective.
- Eye contact. It’s better to look in the eyes of the officer.
- Don’t argue. It may lead to additional and unrelated questions.
- Don’t feel afraid of asking again. If you haven’t understand any phrase, it’s okay if you ask once more.
- Think before answering tricky questions. Sometimes officers may ask “What would you do if you won jackpot in Las Vegas casino?” Be careful and think it over. If the officer finds out you’re planning to stay or work in the US, your visa might be rejected.
- Be honest. Everything must correspond to your documents and application.
- Mind your manners. It’s advisable to avoid unnecessary movements.