The University of Agriculture, Makurdi has began sales of forms for admission into various Sandwich programme for the 2017/2018 Contact Session.
Candidates wishing to apply for any of the Sandwich programme are to follow the instructions for the application procedure.
1 Agricultural Education: B. Agricultural Education
2 Science Education: B. Sc. (ED) Mathematics/Statistics/Computer Science
3 Science Education: B. Sc. (Ed.) Statistics/Computer Science
4 Science Education: B. Sc. (Ed.) Integrated Science
5 Science Education: B. Sc. (Ed.) Mathematics/Statistics
6 Science Education: B. Sc. (Ed.) Physics
7 Science Education: B. Sc. (Ed.) Chemistry
8 Science Education: B. Sc. (Ed.) Biology
9 Science Education: B. Sc. (Ed.) Mathematics/Computer Science
How to apply
- Candidates are to visit: http://entry.uam.edu.ng/sw/ to create an account online by providing your email address and chosing a password (if you have not done that previously).
- Upon creation of account, a unique application number will be issued. Copy the application number in a safe place (An email will be also sent to you containing your application number if your email address is valid). It is your reference number through out your application.
- To make payment for the forms, visit Fee Payment Platform. Make payment of non-refundable fee of N6,350 online using your debit card (MasterCard, Verve) or visit Commercial Bank Nationwide
- A comfirmation slip will be issued to you containing a 14-digit unique number as Payment Identification Number (PIN) which will enable you continue your application. Please ensure this number is on the slip printed.
Creating your account
- To create the account, enter your Email Address. This will be used as your user name. We will also use this email address to contact you regarding your application.
- Type in the security code (case-sensitive). This helps protect our online application service.
- Enter your password. Select a password that is easy for you to remember, but is not obvious to others.
- It must be at least six characters long, and should contain numbers and letters.
- Finally click the “Create Account” button. You will be asked to confirm your password.