FUAM Sandwich Admission Form 2017/2018 is Out Online – entry.uam.edu.ng.
FUAM Sandwich Admission Form 2017… Federal University of Agriculture, Makurdi, FUAM sandwich admission form for the 2017/2018 contact session is now on sale. See more details below;
FUAM Sandwich Admission Form
Applications are invited from suitably qualified members of the public to the Federal University of Agriculture (FUAM) Sandwich Programme admission for the 2017/2018 contact session.
FUAM Sandwich Available Programmes.
How to Apply for FUAM Sandwich Admission.
- Go to http://entry.uam.edu.ng/sw/.
- Create an account online by providing your email address and chosing a password (if you have not done that previously).
- Upon creation of account, a unique application number will be issued. Copy the application number in a safe place (An email will be also sent to you containing your application number if your email address is valid). It is your reference number through out your application.
- To make payment for the forms, visit Fee Payment Platform. Make payment of non-refundable fee of N6,350 online using your debit card (MasterCard, Verve) or visit Commercial Bank Nationwide
- A comfirmation slip will be issued to you containing a 14-digit unique number as Payment Identification Number (PIN) which will enable you continue your application. Please ensure this number is on the slip printed.
- Applicants are required to submit four (4) copies of the completed form to Academic Office with their academic credentials attached.
- Candidate seeking admission must have NCE as requirement. Candidates with IJMB, HND and First Degree may be considered. For details of O’Level requirements for the various programmes, contact the Sandwich office.
If you encounter any difficulty in applying for the program of your choice, you can contact the ICT support center via the following details
Application Deadline: Unspecified.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+