CPC, Consumer Protection Council Recruitment 2018/2019, Consumer Protection Council are inviting applications from suitably qualified and experience Nigerians to fill their job vacancies 2018. See more information below.
Consumer Protection Council Recruitment 2018/2019 – In this article, you will get first-hand information on Consumer Protection Council 2018 recruitment application form, requirements, qualifications, guidelines and other important update for free.
Consumer Protection Council (CPC) 2018/2019 has been anticipated in the country till date. We’ve receive numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about the 2018 Consumer Protection Council application form. Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
- How Can I Apply for Consumer Protection Council 2018/2019?
- Where can I obtain the 2018 Consumer Protection Council form?
- Is the Consumer Protection Council 2018 Recruitment Form out?
- When will Consumer Protection Council Recruitment start?
- I need Consumer Protection Council Recruitment update, etc.
- Is Consumer Protection Council Recruitment Real for 2018 etc.
Rumors have been spread that the Consumer Protection Council Recruitment Form 2018/2019 is out; some even provide phone numbers in order to be called by the innocent Aspirants to offer the Consumer Protection Council Application Form in exchange for cash or any other form of gratification. – “ALL THIS INFORMATION’S ARE FAKE – BE WISE”
The key purpose of the Consumer Protection Council recruitment is to create more jobs for Nigerian youths both graduates and undergraduates. By so doing, unemployment in Nigeria will be curbed and become story of the past.
About Consumer Protection Council.
The CPC is a Parastatal of the Federal Government of Nigeria, supervised by the Federal Ministry of Trade and Investment. Though it was established by Act No. 66 of1992, it commenced operations only in 1999, when its institutional framework was put in place.
Our mandate requires us to, among others, eliminate hazardous products from the market, provide speedy redress to consumers complaints, undertake campaigns as will lead to increased consumer awareness, ensure that consumers interest receive due consideration at the appropriate forum, and encourage trade, industry and professional associations to develop and enforce in their various fields quality standards designed to safeguard the interest of consumers.
Applicants applying for the Consumer Protection Council recruitment must possess any of the following
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or
General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
How to Apply.
IMPORTANT! Currently, Consumer Protection Council Recruitment Application Form is not yet out online, DISREGARD any form of advert you come across. This page will be updated immediately the form is out.
To be ascertain if the Consumer Protection Council Recruitment 2018 has officially started, reach out to the official website: http://www.cpc.gov.ng/ or visit this page frequently for more updates.
- Candidates are to apply for one job position, Candidates who attempt to apply multiple times will have their application disqualified
- Online application is free.
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about CPC Recruitment 2018, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+