TRCN Recruitment 2018/2019 and How to Apply Job Vacancies Online.
TRCN, Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria Recruitment 2018/2019, Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria are inviting applications from suitably qualified and experience Nigerians to fill their job vacancies 2018.
TRCN Recruitment 2018
TRCN Recruitment 2018/2019 – In this article, you will get first-hand information on Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria 2018 recruitment application form, requirements, qualifications, guidelines and other important update for free.
Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria (TRCN) 2018/2019 has been anticipating in the country till date, I have receive numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about the 2018 Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria Application form. Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
Rumors has been spread that the Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria Recruitment 2018/2019 is out, some even provide phone numbers in order to be called by the innocent Aspirants to offer the Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria Application Form in exchange for cash or any other form of gratification. – “ALL THIS INFORMATION’S ARE FAKE – BE WISE”
The key purpose of the Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria recruitment is to create more jobs for Nigerian youths both graduates and undergraduates. By so doing, unemployment in Nigeria will be curbed and become story of the past.
Applicants applying for the Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria Recruitment must possess any of the following
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
How to Apply.
IMPORTANT! Currently, Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria Recruitment Application Form is not yet out online, DISREGARD any form of advert you come across. This page will be updated immediately the form is out.
To be ascertain if the Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria Recruitment 2018 has officially started, reach out to the official Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria Recruitment website: https://www.trcn.gov.ng/
or Visit this page frequently for we shall update anytime the Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria Recruitment form is out.
Make sure you bookmark this page as update about TRCN Recruitment 2018 will be made frequently
- Candidates are to apply for one job position, Candidates who attempt to apply multiple times will have their application disqualified
- Online application is free.
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about TRCN Recruitment 2018, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+