JAMB registration form for 2018/2019 is out on sale. The JAMB UTME CBT and Direct Entry (DE) details and general information are now available online at jamb.org.ng. Sales of form now has started and closing date has been announced.
LATEST UPDATE: JAMB EXTENDS REGISTRATION CLOSING DATE FOR 2018/2019 ACADEMIC YEAR
These are the latest announcement from JAMB on their official Twitter handle -@JAMBHQ:
- The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) announces the extension of registration for 2018 UTME till midnight of Sunday, 11th February, 2018.
- JAMB as a responsive organisation has taken the decision albeit with great hesitation to accommodate candidates who failed to register between the two months window period that ended at midnight ofTuesday, 6th February, 2018.
- The failure of these candidates to register is unfortunate and the Board hastens to add that this culture of impunity will not be tolerated henceforth.
- Indeed penalty will be imposed for late registration from next session. UTME candidates are therefore strongly advised to take advantage of the extension to register as request for further extension would not be entertained.
USEFUL INFORMATION ON JAMB REGISTRATION FORM, STARTING, CLOSING DATES – 2018/2019
Some important information on the 2018 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) as released by the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) are as follows:
- JAMB to start the sale of 2018 UTME forms on 6th December 2017.
- 2018 JAMB Mock Examination proposed date: 22nd January to 24th January, 2018 (only candidates, who register by 31st December, 2017 and who have expressed interest for the examination would be eligible for the optional mock examination).
- 2018 JAMB UTME Form/Registration proposed closing date: 6th February, 2018
- JAMB have banned the use of wristwatches and pens by candidates and other persons in the examination hall.
- The price of the 2018 UTME Registration Form will be N5000 (inclusive of the N300 commission paid on each application to selling points) as it was for 2017.
- Foreign based candidates would pay the sum of $20 dollars per candidate as against $100 and $150 dollars paid in 2017 for candidates in Africa and outside Africa, respectively.
WHEN IS JAMB FORM CLOSING FOR 2018?
The current deadline for JAMB registration is 6th February, 2018. The closing date may be extended by the authorities of JAMB, but don’t depend on that. Register as soon as you can.