Germany Transit Visa 2018 Application Guide & Full Procedure Required
Germany Transit Visa 2018 Application … Germany Transit Visas Application Form, Germany Transit Visa Application Form 2018, Ongoing Germany Transit Application, How to Apply for Germany Transit Visa Application Form 2018. See more details below;
Germany is at the heart of Europe and thus a very frequented transit country. The vast majority of travelers do not need a visa when in transit through German airports. Airport Transit Visas for Germany are required by nationals of the following countries:
Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Ghana, India, Iran, Iraq, Jordan, Lebanon, Mali, Nigeria, Pakistan, Somalia, South Sudan, Sri-Lanka, Sudan, Syria, Turkey.
Nationals of the above mentioned countries Do NOT require an airport transit visa if:
- Have a valid visa for the UK, Ireland, Japan, Canada, USA, Romania, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Lichtenstein
- They are a partner (married, common-law or same sex) or child of an EU/EEA/EFTA national and hold a British “Residence Card of a Family Member of an EEA National”
- They are holders of Diplomatic Passports
- Have a valid visa for a Member State of the EU, Canada, Japan or the United States of America, or when they return from these countries after having used the visa
Keep in mind that with a airport transit visa you are not allowed to stay overnight or leave the airport. You are allowed only a short stay in the international transit area. Please verify with your airline or travel agency.
In these five airports in Germany you can stay at the International Transit Area without a visa:
Keep in Mind.
Airport transit privilege does not apply in the following cases and you will need to get a visitor visa if:
- You have to pick up your baggage and/or have to check-in again
- You are transiting through two or more airports in the Schengen Countries
- You have an open ticket
- Your stay in the international transit area more than 12 hours
To apply for a transit Germany visa you will need the following documents:
- Complete application form (in English or German only) & declarations duly signed
- 2 passport photographs (there are strict requirements, see our page about photo requirements for more info)
- Valid passport (see this page for passport requirements)
- 1 copy of your passport’s data page (A4 size copy)
- Confirmed airline ticket to final destination and one copy
- Copy of the valid visa / residence permit for your final destination, if applicable
- Your driver’s license and/or utility bill in your name as proof of residence in the consular where you plan to apply
You will also need to submit photocopies of all these document and pay for the visa.
Please note that these are the standard required documents. The Embassy maintains the right to ask for further documents or information if necessary.
We believe this article was interesting, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+.