Pangea Accelerator Program for African Entrepreneurs 2018
Pangea is happy to announce that the application round to join The Pangea Accelerator in Nairobi is open. The program enables African startups to take it to the next level with our three months accelerator program and the opportunity to get up to $50 000 in funding.
Application Deadline: 19th February 2018
Eligible Countries: African countries
To Be Taken At (Country): Nairobi, Kenya
About the Award: The Pangea Accelerator offers dedicated expertise to help your company reach full potential and connect you to capital and investors to scale your company. Apply before 19th February for a chance to accelerate the growth of your company.
- Validation and Scalability: Get the skills and tools you need to validate and scale your business.
- Mentoring: Tap in to a pool of experience and expertise from the angel investor and diaspora communities in Europe, US and Africa. Learn from succesful entrepreneurs, angel investors and experts.
- Management and Operation: Learn how to run the daily operational activities of your business
- Access investors: As a startup, having the right investment and competence partner is a crucial aspect of growing your business. At Pangeaa, we match you with best investors to accelerate your company.
Field of Funding: Fintech – Agribusiness – Green Initiatives – Education – Healthcare – and many more.
- Impact Driven Early Stage Startups: Your idea is unique and scalable.
- Pre-Revenue & Revenue Companies: You have either generated some income or in the process of doing so.
- Potential To Create Employment: Your project will create jobs in your community.
- Passionate Team: You believe in your project and work hard to reach your goals.
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value of Award:
- Dedicated expertise to help you reach the potential in your team, business model and market strategy
- Matchmaking to connect you to capital and investors to scale your company
- Opportunity to get up to $50 000 in funding
- Working with other people going through the same challenges makes a huge difference
Duration of Program: 3 months
How to Apply: Apply in the Program Webpage (see Link below)
Award Providers: Pangea, Strathmore University and @iLabAfrica