Tags: How to Apply for NAN Recruitment Online, NAN, NAN 2017/2018 Jobs, NAN Jobs, NAN Recruitment, New Agency of Nigeria, New Agency of Nigeria Recruitment 2018
NAN, New Agency of Nigeria, New Agency of Nigeria Recruitment 2018/2019, New Agency of Nigeria are inviting applications from suitably qualified and experience Nigerians to fill their job vacancies 2018. See more details below;
New Agency of Nigeria Recruitment 2018
New Agency of Nigeria Recruitment 2018/2019 – In this article, you will get first-hand information on New Agency of Nigeria 2018 recruitment application form, requirements, qualifications, guidelines and other important update for free. stay focus and read through.
News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) is a state-run newsreporting agency in Nigeria
New Agency of Nigeria (NAN) 2018/2019 has been anticipating in the country till date, I have receive numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about the 2018 New Agency of Nigeria Application form. Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
- How Can I Apply for New Agency of Nigeria 2018/2019?
- Where can I obtain the 2018 New Agency of Nigeria form?
- Is the New Agency of Nigeria 2018 Recruitment Form out?
- When will New Agency of Nigeria Recruitment start?
- I need New Agency of Nigeria Recruitment update, etc.
- Is New Agency of Nigeria Recruitment Real for 2018 etc.
Rumors has been spread that the New Agency of Nigeria 2018/2019 massive recruitment has commenced. Some even provide phone numbers in order to be called by the innocent Aspirants to offer the New Agency of Nigeria Application Form in exchange for cash or any other form of gratification. – “ALL THIS INFORMATION’S ARE FAKE – BE WISE”
The key purpose of the New Agency of Nigeria recruitment is to create more jobs for Nigerian youths both graduates and undergraduates. By so doing, unemployment in Nigeria will be curbed and become story of the past.
Applicants applying for the New Agency of Nigeria Recruitment must possess any of the following
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or
General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
How to Apply
IMPORTANT! Currently, New Agency of Nigeria Recruitment Application Form is not yet out online, DISREGARD any form of advert you come across. This page will be updated immediately the form is out.
To be ascertain if the New Agency of Nigeria Recruitment 2018 has officially started, reach out to the official NAN Recruitment website @ http://www.nan.ng/…
Make sure you bookmark this page as update about NIA Recruitment 2018 will be made frequently
- 1. Candidates are to apply for one job position, Candidates who attempt to apply multiple times will have their application disqualified
- 2. Online application is free.
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about NAN Recruitment 2018, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+