National Information Technology Development Agency Recruitment 2018/2019 and How to Apply.
NITDA, National Information Technology DevelopmentAgency Recruitment 2018/2019… National Information Technology Development Agency are inviting applications from suitably qualified and experience Nigerians to fill their job vacancies for 2018. See more full below;
NITDA Recruitment 2018
National Information Technology Development Agency Recruitment 2018/2019 – In this article, you will get first-hand information on National Information Technology Development Agency 2018 recruitment application form, requirements, qualifications, guidelines and other important update for free. Stay focus and read through.
National Information Technology Development Agency (NITDA) is a public service institution established by NITDA Act 2007 as the ICT policy implementing arm of the Federal Ministry of Communication of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
National Information Technology Development Agency (NITDA) 2018/2019 has been anticipating in the country till date, I have receive numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about the 2018 National Information Technology Development Agency Application form. Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
- How Can I Apply for National Information Technology Development Agency Jobs 2018/2019?
- Where can I obtain the 2018 NITDA form?
- Is the NITDA 2018 Recruitment form out?
- When will NITDA Recruitment start?
- I need NITDA Recruitment update, etc.
- Is NITDA Recruitment Real for 2018 etc.
Rumors has been spread that the National Information Technology Development Agency Recruitment 2018/2019 is out, some even provide phone numbers in order to be called by the innocent Aspirants to offer the National Information Technology Development Agency Application Form in exchange for cash or any other form of gratification. – “ALL THIS INFORMATION’S ARE FAKE – BE WISE”
The National Information Technology Development Agency (NITDA) has as its mandate to develop and regulate the Information Technology in Nigeria. Developing and regulating IT will support in transforming Nigeria into an IT driven economy for global competitiveness and the dire need of digital literacy.
The key purpose of the National Intelligence Agency recruitment is to create more jobs for Nigerian youths both graduates and undergraduates. By so doing, unemployment in Nigeria will be curbed and become story of the past.
Applicants applying for the National Intelligence Agency Recruitment must possess any of the following
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or
General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
How to Apply
IMPORTANT! Currently, National Information Technology Development Agency Recruitment Application Form is not yet out online, DISREGARD any form of advert you come across. This page will be updated immediately the form is out.
To be ascertain if the National Information Technology Development Agency Recruitment 2018 has officially started, reach out to the official National Information Technology Development Agency Recruitment website: https://nitda.gov.ng/.
Make sure you bookmark this page as update about NITDA Recruitment 2018 will be made frequently
- 1. Candidates are to apply for one job position, Candidates who attempt to apply multiple times will have their application disqualified
- 2. Online application is free.
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about NITDA Recruitment 2018, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+
Source : Currentschoolnews