Legal Aid Council of Nigeria Recruitment 2018/2019 and How to Apply for LACON Jobs.
LACON, Legal Aid Council of Nigeria Recruitment 2018… Legal Aid Council of Nigeria are inviting applications from suitably qualified and experience Nigerians to fill their job vacancies 2018. See full details below;
Legal Aid Council of Nigeria Recruitment
- How Can I Apply for LACON 2018/2019?
- Where can I obtain the 2018 Legal Aid Council of Nigeria form?
- Is the Legal Aid Council of Nigeria 2018 Recruitment Form out?
- When will Legal Aid Council of Nigeria Recruitment start?
- I need Legal Aid Council of Nigeria Recruitment update, etc.
- Is Legal Aid Council of Nigeria Recruitment Real for 2018 etc.
- Draft and review legal documents and Agreements including legal opinions, company searches, briefs of argument
- Process and prepare legal advice and legal agreements
- Provide support to the Managing Partner on the activities of the firm
- Attend court sessions as required.
- Keep track of amendments to applicable legislation and regulations
- Be required to stay updated with information related to the laws and legal processes.
- An LLB from an accredited university and B.L. from the Nigerian Law School
- A minimum of 8 years’ Litigation/commercial practice experience
- Excellent analytical and observation skills
- Excellent decision-making skills
- Legal regulatory and compliance experience
- Must possess excellent legal drafting and document review skills
- Ability to provide sound and well researched advice on legal and regulatory compliance matters
- Excellent communication (both written and oral), interpersonal, negotiation and organizational skills
- Excellent negotiation, team building and presentation skills
How to Apply
IMPORTANT! Currently, Legal Aid Council of Nigeria Recruitment Application Form is not yet out online, DISREGARD any form of advert you come across. This page will be updated immediately the form is out.
- 1. Candidates are to apply for one job position, Candidates who attempt to apply multiple times will have their application disqualified
- 2. Online application is free.