How To Apply For Adamawa State Government Recruitment 2018/2019 – Graduate jobs
Adamawa State, Adamawa State Government Recruitment 2018 | In this article, you will get first-hand information on Adamawa State Government 2018 recruitment application form, requirements, qualifications, guidelines and other important update for free. Stay focus and read through.
- When is Adamawa State Recruiting for 2018?
- How to apply for Adamawa State Graduate Recruitment 2018?
- Has Adamawa State Started Recruitment for 2018?
- Adamawa State Official Recruitment Portal 2018?
- Adamawa State Recruitment Guide and Requirement 2018?
- When is Adamawa State 2018 Massive Recruitment Deadline?
- Five (5) credit grades in WASC/GCE/SSCE including Maths, English and 3 other relevant subjects obtained in one sitting.
- ND, NCE, HND Bachelor’s Degree (BSC) minimum of Second Class Honours (Lower Division) in any of the science disciplines listed below.
- Master’s degree (MSC) in any of the under listed Science disciplines.
- NYSC Discharge Certificate.
- Ability to work with basic computer applications (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.)
- Geographical mobility within and outside Nigeria.
- Professional qualification/work experience in effective selling and marketing will be an added advantage.
- Both Male or female is fine.