How To Apply For Abia State Government Recruitment 2018/2019 – Graduate Jobs
Abia State, Abia State Government Recruitment 2018/2019, Abia State Government invites applications from suitably qualified graduates to fill their job vacancies 2018. See more details below;
Abia State Government Recruitment 2018/2019 – In this article, you will get first-hand information on Abia State Government 2018 recruitment application form, requirements, qualifications, guidelines and other important update for free. stay focus and read through.
Abia State is well known to be a state in south-eastern Nigeria. The capital is Umuahia, although the major commercial city is Aba, formerly a British colonial government outpost. The state was created in 1991 from part of Imo State and its citizens are predominantly Igbo people (95% of population).It is one of the nine constituent states of the Niger Delta region.
Rumors have been spread that the Abia State Government Recruitment Application Form 2018/2019 is out, I have also received numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about the 2018 Abia State Government Recruitment Application Form. Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
- When is Abia State Recruiting for 2018?
- How can I apply for Abia State Graduate Recruitment 2018?
- Has Abia State Started Recruitment for 2018?
- Abia State Official Recruitment Portal 2018?
- Abia State Recruitment Guide and Requirement 2018?
- Abia State 2018 Massive Recruitment Deadline
To be ascertain if the Abia State Government Recruitment 2018 has officially started, reach out to the official Abia State Government recruitment portal: http://www.abiastate.gov.ng/ or Visit this page frequently for we shall update anytime the Abia State Government Recruitment is out.
Applicants applying for the Abia State Government Recruitment must possess any of the following:
- Five (5) credit grades in WASC/GCE/SSCE including Maths, English and 3 other relevant subjects obtained in one sitting.
- ND, NCE, HND Bachelor’s Degree (BSC) minimum of Second Class Honours (Lower Division) in any of the science disciplines listed below.
- Master’s degree (MSC) in any of the under listed Science disciplines.
- NYSC Discharge Certificate.
- Ability to work with basic computer applications (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.)
- Geographical mobility within and outside Nigeria.
- Professional qualification/work experience in effective selling and marketing will be an added advantage.
- Both Male or female is fine.
How to Apply for Abia State Government Recruitment
Prospective Candidates should submit 12 copies of typed CV and application. Photocopies of relevant credentials including First School Leaving Certificate, Birth Certificate and Local Government of Origin must also be attached.
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about Abia State Government Recruitment 2018/2019, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+.