Latest news on Npower Nigeria and Npower news update today. Here we will provide you with the latest news on npower recruitment as gathered from Npower official website and social media channels www.npower.gov.ng , Facebook: www.facebook.com/npowerng , Twitter: @npower_ng , Instagram: @npower_ng , Telegram: N-Power NG , Nairaland: NpowerNG , Youtube: N-Power NG , WhatsApp: 09096245802 , Medium: N-Power NG .
The Npower administrators have advised pre-selected applicants to follow at least any 3 of the above listed social media channels.
2017 Npower Physical Verification Requirements – Dates – Venue.
Npower Physical Verification stage involves the process of physically verifying the Age, Gender, Residential Address and LGA, Academic Qualification, and NYSC completion of pre selected applicants.
Physical Verification will commence on Monday, December 4th and end Friday, December 15th, 2017 across Nigeria. In the week of the 4th, States will have different start dates. For example, State A may start on Monday and State B will start on Wednesday. The important thing to note is that all states will commence physical verification in the week of the 4th. See the image below for more info on documents required for Npower physical verification.
Additional things to note;
1. Your Physical Verification Centre is your Residential Local Government Area Secretariat.
2. You are NOT required to go along with your BVN slip for physical verification.
3. Follow instructions at the centre. Be orderly. Be courteous.
4. Everything stated here and in the image above apply to 2016 applicants who are on the waiting list. These applicants have already received an SMS that they are on the list.
5. Do NOT use information from blogs or unofficial N-Power Channels. Use information shared on our official N-Power pages.
6. Follow the instructions carefully
Pre-selected applicants who are already employed elsewhere have been advised Not to bother going for physical verification.
Recall that over 2.5 million persons applied for the Federal Government’s N-Power Scheme, while 300,000 candidates were pre-selected out of the about 1.75 million applicants that eventually wrote the test. Follow the link below to check the successfully pre-selected candidates.
=> Npower List of Successfully Pre Selected Candidates.
The Npower administrator have also warned that existing beneficiaries who are refusing to regularly show up at work will be instantly dismissed when caught.