Quinnipiac University-American Business Leaders Scholarships 2018…. The Quinnipiac University is delighted to offer up to two American Business Leaders Scholarships for Hungarian Students. These scholarships are available to pursue a master degree in the field of Business.
Tags: American Business Leaders Scholarships, How to Apply for Quinnipiac University-American Business Leaders Scholarships, Quinnipiac University, Quinnipiac University Scholarships, Quinnipiac University-American Business Leaders Scholarships 2018, Quinnipiac University-American Business Leaders Scholarships Application Portal, Quinnipiac University-American Business Leaders Scholarships Application Requirements, Quinnipiac University-American Business Leaders Scholarships in USA
- Application Deadline: November 30, 2017
- Course Level: These scholarships are available to pursue MBA programme.
- Study Subject: These scholarships are awarded in the field of Business.
- Scholarship Award: These scholarships will cover the followings:
- Reasonably priced round-trip airline ticket
- A start-up stipend to help with initial living and travel costs
- A room in university housing and health insurance during MBA studies
- Fully paid tuition
- Nationality: Hungarian
- Number of Scholarships: Up to two scholarships are available.
- Scholarship can be taken in the USA
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Hungary
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet following criteria:
- Students will also be personally motivated, independent and display initiative.
- Students should be eager to understand American culture and business practices.
- Students must have good communication, presentation and general people skills.
- Students must have completed their university degree in Hungary by August 15, 2018.
- Candidates must be under 27 years of age when arriving in the U.S.
- Some work experience (at least internships) is required. Ideal work experience is 1–2 years, but preferably not more.
- Candidates must have a valid driver’s license.
- The selected scholarship receipts will be responsible for covering certain costs related to: mandatory vaccines, J1 VISA processing fees and SEVIS fee.
- English Language Requirements: Applicants must have proof of English language proficiency (minimum C1 level).
- Applicants can apply via email or post.
How to Apply
- 2 Letters of Recommendation – At least one letter must be from a professor at the student’s university.
- Copies of current university transcripts (this may be an unofficial copy but selected candidates must submit an official copy before receiving the scholarship)
- Photocopy or digital scan of your driver’s license (typically your Hungarian license, but international licenses or a license from another country is also acceptable).
- Introductory letter – should be one page long and include the student’s name, the current field of study, and basic information including contact information.
- Essay on intent and motivation (estimated 2–3 pages) – should be up to five pages and explain the applicant’s motivation in applying for the scholarship.
- Plan of Study (estimated 1–2 pages) – This should list the MBA courses at Quinnipiac University in which the student is interested.
- Official copy of International Credential Evaluation from WES (World Education Services). Additional cost/fees may apply.