Presco Plc Recruitment 2017 | In this article you will get latest updates on Presco Plc 2017 recruitment requirements, qualifications, guidelines and other important updates for free.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
- Graduate of Supply Chain Management, Business Administration or Accounting with minimum of B.Sc/HND.
- Minimum of three years relevant work experience
- Must be Knowledgeable and experienced in importation especially with the opening and managing of form Ms, exchange control documents and liaising with bank for payment method like bill of collection, letter of credit etc
- Able to liaise with clearing and forwarding agent in the management and follow-up of import and clearing document
- Knowledgeable in the application and management of relevant import permits and documentation like NAFDAC permit, end User Certificate, SON (SONCAP)
- Knowledgeable in Nigerian Custom Service policies and procedures.
- Minimum of OND in Logistics related course, Mechanical Engineering or any Technical course
- Minimum of 3 years work experience in Fleet Management
- Must be computer literate with knowledge in the use of any ERP and GPS related vehicle management programs/applications.
- Minimum of B.Sc/HND in any Social Science discipline or related field
- Minimum of 5 years work experience on a supervisory capacity in the Commercial Dept in an oil palm company
- Must be computer literate with knowledge in the use of ERP.
- Sc in Agricultural Science or any related discipline with five (5) years experience in oil palm/rubber plantation
- Must be computer literate
- Responsible for all Agric (Palm) operations for about 2000Ha.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed CV’s and Application to:
The Human Resources Manager,
Km 22, Benin/Sapele Road,
P. O. Box 7061,
By e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tags: Apply for Ongoing Presco Plc Recruitment, How to Apply for Presco Plc Recruitment, Presco Plc, Presco Plc Recruitment, Presco Plc Recruitment 2017, Presco Plc Recruitment Guide and Requirements