Latest Recruitment at Hobark International Limited – In this article, you will get latest updates on Hobark International Limited 2017 recruitment requirements, qualifications, guidelines and other important updates for free.
Req ID: 1258
Location: Offshore Nigeria
- As an operations subject matter expert, advise and assist the Field Superintendent in his role on best practices. Report timely and accurately regarding all operational issues. Work closely with him, report timely and accurately.
- Work with field and office based team to successfully implement production enhancement projects and initiatives. Advise on the application of new techniques, technology and equipment.
- Possess personal and work skills on the job to the able to perform the role of Field Superintendent when required.
- Execute activities with a contractor work force to produce export specification crude in line with the company forecasts.
- Make sure company procedures and reporting format is followed explicitly.
- Review operational activities and field data with a view to ensure communication and implementation of recommended actions. Visit field for on the job assessment, inspection and interactions. Ensure operations meeting with the field stakeholders to discuss improvement plans
- Recover data from the various production sources and analyse it for trends and fluctuations. Make recommendations to supervisor based on the analysis.
- Maintain intimate knowledge of all producing assets by frequent visits to all FPSO facilities and Platforms including TPU.
- Ensure that the execution of production activities by the contractor work force is in line with production operation procedures
- A Degree or equivalent in an Engineering discipline is essential.
- OIM Certification Desirable
- Not less than 15 years’ field work experience in oil and gas related operations, Relevant training in surface and subsurface Production Operations, including water injection, gas lift, gas export and reinjection Reservoir Engineering, Oilfield Chemical treatment, well stimulation and Optimisation, Well Services, Project Management and Managing Major Emergencies
- Field Engineer, HSE, Production Engineer, C#, Drilling Operations, Engineering, EPC, Oil & Gas, Operations, Production
Click Here to Apply for this Position
Req I D: Req-1130
Location: Port Harcourt
The Contractor shall provide the following services:
- Working in conjunction with existing Well Engineering and Logistics Staff in Onne to ensure smooth running of rig operations.
- Ensure Company and Service Company equipment is fit for purpose and safe for use and transportation to the docks and onward shipping to the rig.
- Ensure equipment required for operations is made ready for dispatch at the required date and time.
- Facilitate co-ordination of operations in the Port Harcourt Area to support offshore rig operations.
- Monitor contractors performing preservation/maintenance and rig returns inspection of tubulars and completion equipment at Onne
- As requested, audit Company stock at its contractors’ sites to confirm condition and quantities.
- Working with Company appointed QAQC inspector to carry out audits and inspections Offshore and at Company and Vendor locations.
- Report non-conformances and safety related observations to Wells Operations Team in Lagos
- Racking type and materials are appropriate to material being stored.
- Protection of threads and connectors.
- Environmental protection – UV and Rain etc.
- Lubrication / Storage compounds / Protectors etc are used where appropriate.
- Checking Certificates of Conformance, Material Certification, Testing Certification and Customs Duty payment documents.
- Inspect accompanied documentation to ensure all required equipment certification is in place and of suitable validity duration to meet operating requirements.
- Ensure quarantine of any equipment identified for investigation.
- Participate in vendor equipment teardown/investigations driven by significant NPT incidents.
- Ensure any damage caused in transportation or items missing are investigated and reported.
- Minimum of Higher National Diploma (HND) in a relevant discipline
- Minimum of 5 years experience relevant to this scope
- Computer literacy
- Must have track record of inspection of machine shops jobs, rental tool, service company equipment and drilling rig parts / activities.
- Good working knowledge of relevant API and ISO Standards
- Engineering, Oil & Gas, Operations, QA/QC, Quality Control
Click Here to Apply for this Position