We will also talk about;
– The subject combinations needed to study Entrepreneurship
– JAMB UTME Subjects and Requirements
– O’Level Subjects and Requirements
– Direct Entry Requirements
– and other information you require to successfully gain admission to study Entrepreneurship.
Subject Combination / JAMB UTME Requirements
In UTME, please note that English Language is Compulsory for this course. Therefore, the three (3) other JAMB UTME subject combination needed to study Entrepreneurship under the Faculty of Social & Management Sciences in the above Universities include;
» Economics, Mathematics and one other Social Science or Commercial subject.
The O’level subject combination and requirements needed to study Entrepreneurship;
Five SSCE credit passes to include English Language, Mathematics, Economics, one Science subject and one other Social Science or Commercial subject.
Direct Entry Requirements
These are the conditions you need to fulfill to gain Direct Entry admission to study Entrepreneurship, if you don’t intend to use UTME.
Two ‘A’ level passes to include Economics and at least one of, Accounts, Business Management, Government, Geography or Mathematics