Not everyone has the same thinking capacity and ability to task our brains to solve problems. Most students seek for the easiest courses to gain admission and study in University instead of wailing their time at home. The top easiest courses to study is based on the easy admission process and less tedious brainstorming task needed to study and pass the exams in the University. Below are list of easiest courses to study in the Nigerian University.
1. Political science : Political science belong to the faculty of social sciences it is currently one of the easiest courses you can study in Nigerian higher institutions. Admission requirements include; Five O level credit passes which include English
Government or History plus two other Arts or Social sciences. Political science requires very small or no calculation.
2. Philosophy : philosophy can also be listed among the simple and easiest courses in Nigerian higher institutions, it also belong to the faculty of social sciences. Admission requirements are; Five O level credit passes which include English language, Biology, Health Science and at least a pass in mathematics or statistics. Philosophy also requires very small or no calculation.
3. Sociology : Sociology is of course one of the easiest courses to study in Nigerian tertiary institutions. Under the faculty of social and management sciences, admission requirements to study sociology are;
Five o level credit passes in Government or History, English Language and three other subjects. At least a pass in Mathematics is required. Sociology requires no calculation during the course of study.
Note : Sociology and anthropology can be studied in the faculty of arts and humanities.
4. Geography : Father of all earth and environmental science courses is unarguably one of the easiest, simplest and smooth courses to science students. To study B.sc in geography you need Five SSCE credit passes in English Language, Geography, and any three subjects from Arts or Social Sciences with at least a pass in Mathematics. As a science subject also, geography requires small calculation during the course if study.
5. Mass communication : Mass communication is one of the popular courses among Nigerian students. Although mass communication is popular it is also easy to study in Nigerian universities and other higher institutions. Five SSCE credit passes to include English Language,
Literature in English and an approved science subject. A pass in Mathematics is also required. Maas communication also requires little or no calculation.
6. History : History is among the smooth courses you can study in any Nigerian higher institution. In addition history have low competition therefore chance of gaining admission. Fall in the department of arts & humanities, admission to study history is Five SSCE credit passes to include English Language, Geography, Government/History.
7. Library and information science : Library and information science is indeed one of the simple course one can study in Nigerian higher institutions. Library ad information science can be studied different faculties, under the faculty of social and management sciences, or under faculty of education. To study library and information science you require Five SSCE credit passes to include English Language, Mathematics, Physics and two any other science subjects.
8. Religious studies : Currently Nigeria practice 2 religions Islamic religion and Christian religion, they are easy to study in a university because an average Nigerian has a background about his religion making easy to study it in any institution. Situated in the faculty of arts and humanities, CRK/IRS and any two other subjects . the general admission requirements. Religious studies require no calculation during the course of study.
9. Languages : As long as you stick to your language, it is easy to acquire a degree in any nigerian language, less stress and less cost all accompanied our local languages. However English, french, German and other foreign languages are also easy to study. For our local , you just require, an o level credit in Any Language you wish to study and two other subjects. Linguistic s are usually under the faculty of arts and humanities. No calculation at all during the course of study.
10. Public Administration : public administration is also an easy course to study in any tertiary institution in Nigeria. Also under the faculty of social and management sciences you are required to have five ssce credit passes including English Language, Mathematics, Economics and two relevant subjects. Public admin requires small or no calculation during the course of study.
11. Biology: Biology as a science subject is very easy compared to other subjects like chemistry and physics. If you are science student asking for easy science course to study in Nigerian university then biology is your best bet. Hanging in the faculty of science, or biological sciences. requirement to stufy biology are credit in English language, Biology, Chemistry and Physics or Mathematics. As a science subject, biologist undergoes little calculation during the course of study.
12. Agriculture: Agriculture is really a simple course to an average Nigerian student. As a faculty itself almost all courses associated with agric are simple with exception of agricultural engineering which fall in the faculty of engineering. To study any branch of agriculture you need a credit in English language, Chemistry, Biology/Agriculture and any one of Physics and Mathematics. Agric students also dealt with very little calculation usually in level one.
No course is easy in the University. It takes determination and hardworking to succeed in the University