How To Apply For 2018 Worldmart Malls Recruitment – Application has commenced for 2018 Worldmart Mall recruitment.Interested applicants should see deadline, procedure & eligibility
Worldmart Malls Recruitment 2018…. How to Apply for Worldmart Malls Recruitment 2018? What are Worldmart Malls Recruitment Academic Qualifications and Requirements? See more details below;
|How To Apply For 2018 Worldmart Malls Recruitment Online|
- Development and implementation of policies, procedures and Employee condition of service and other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- Eng./B.Sc/ HND in Civil/Structural Engineering at least Second Class Upper.
- Must be 40 years and above
- Member of Professional bodies e.g., N.S.E. and COREN. Will be an added advantage
- 5-10 years cognate experience in a reputable construction company.
- Retired or working Civil Engineer from Federal Ministry of Works.
- To oversee running of the day to day financial activities
- A Bachelor Degree in Accounting or B.Sc/HND (Accounting/Finance Option) from an accredited institution and must possess a professional qualification such as ICAN, ACCA) part II or equivalent
- At least (5) Five years of proven practical experience in the field of finance, account management in a corporate organization.
- Age: 35 years and above
- Effective economic control of service level agreement operationalization.
- Monitoring and employee services, reporting, tracking of plant and equipment where operational.
- Eng./B.Sc/HND in Auto Mechanical Engineering or any other related field (Plant and Equipment Option).
- 3-5 years cognate experience from a reputable organization
- Age: 35years and above
- Eng./BSc/HND in Electrical Engineering or any other related field (Power/Machines Option). Second dass lower
- 5 years cognate experience from a reputable organization
- Age: 28 years and above
How to Apply
Application can also be submitted in person at:
Customer Service Desk,
Plot 591/592 Cadastral Zone,
B02 Durumi District,
Near Conoil Filling Station,
Area 1, Garki,