FCSC Past Questions… FCSC, FCSC Past Questions, FCSC Past Questions and Answers, FCSC Past Questions and Answers for Screening Exercise, Check Complete Up-to-date past questions and answers of FCSC here, Download FCSC Complete Past Questions and Answers Here. See more details below;
FCSC Past Questions and Answers… Do you wish to partake in the upcoming examination? Then you need to arm yourself with Federal Civil Service Commission past questions. This page will guide you on how FCSC screening test is gonna look like, especially topics and kinds of questions to expect. Just follow me.
Over the years, we’ve received and SMS from aspiring candidates for past questions and answers, not only that,
we’ve also received lots of testimonies from aspirants-turn-students of the tremendous role past questions played in their academic enhancement.
1. Who was the first woman to buy a car?
Answers: Mrs. Efuroye Tinubu.
2. Who was the first woman to be a doctor?
Answers: Dr. Elizabeth Awoniyi Abimbola
3. Who was the first woman to be a pilot?
Answers: Mrs. Chinyere Onyemucheya.
4. Who was the first woman to drive a car?
Answers: Mrs. Olufunmiloyo Ramsome Kuti
5. Who was the first woman to be a Judge in Nigeria?
Answers: Mrs. Rosemary Ukeje.
6. Who was the first Nigerian to speak a foreign language?
Answers: Obi Esigie of Benin.
7. Who is the youngest Governor to rule in Nigeria
Answers: Chukwuebuka is the youngest Governor to rule in Nigeria.
He ruled at the age of 16 in Lagos State after wining the competition set by the Governor’s wife in Lagos State students on the 6th June 2001.
8. Who was the youngest Judge in the whole world?
Answers: John Payton.
9. What is the name of the oldest bride in the world?
Answers: Minnie Munro. She married at the age of 102 in point Clare, NSW, Australia.
10. What is the name of the oldest groom in the world?
Answers: Harry Stevens. He married 81-year-old Thelma Lucas at the Caravilla retirement Home at the age of 103.
11. Who formed the first political party in Nigeria?
Answer: Herbert Macauly
12. What was the first political party in Nigeria?
Answer: Nigerian National Democratic party (NNDP)
13. Who is the current president of Nigeria?
Answer: Muhammadu Buhari
14. Who is the current vice president of Nigeria?
Answer: Yemi Osibajo
15. What does the eagle in the Nigerian coat of arm represent?
16. What do the two horses on the Nigerian coat of arm represent?
17. What was the black shield in the Nigerian coat of arm stand for?
Answer: Nigerian’s fertile soil
18. What does the white colour in Nigerian flag stand for?
19. What does the green colour in Nigerian flag represent?
Answer: Forests and abundant natural wealth of Nigeria
20. Nigeria is divided into how many geopolitical zones?
Answer: Six (6) geopolitical zones
21. What was the first capital city in Nigeria?
22. What is the capital of Nigeria Now?
23. Who is the current Nigerian Deputy Senate president?
Answer: Senator Ike Ekweremadu
24. What is the name of Nigerian senior national team in football?
Answer: Super Eagles
25. When did Nigerian Golden eaglets win the world under-17 FIFA world cup
Answer: 1985, 1993, 2007, 2013
26. Who was the first female vice chancellor in Nigerian university?
Answer: Grace Alele Williams
27. Who gave Nigeria her name:
Answer: Flora Shaw
28. Who designed the Nigerian flag?
Answer: Michael Taiwo Akinkunmi
29. Who was the first man to buy a car in Nigeria?
Answer: Bob Jensen
30. Who was the first woman to buy a car in Nigeria?
Answer: Funmilayo Ransome Kuti
31. Who was the first woman to drive a car in Nigeria?
Answer: Funmilayo Ransome Kuti
32. What is the first TV station in Nigeria?
Answer: Western Nigerian Government Broadcasting Corporation (WNTV) in 1959
33. When was Nigeria formed?
34. Where was crude oil first discovered in Nigeria?
Answer: Oloibiri Oilfield, located in Oloibiri in Ogbia LGA of Bayelsa State
35. Who was the first Nigerian to become a Noble Laureate?
Answer: Wole Soyinka
36. Who is the Nigerian current speaker of house of Assembly?
Answer: Yakubu Dogara
37. What is the premier university in Nigeria?
Answer: University of Ibadan
38. Who is the minister for education in Nigeria?
Answer: Adamu Adamu
39. Who is the current chief justice of Nigeria?
Answer: Mahmoud Mohammed.
40. When did Nigeria have her independent?
Answer: 1st October 1960
41. When Nigeria did become a republic?
Answer: 1st October 1963
42. When was the first military coup carried out in Nigeria?
43. How many local Government do we have in Nigeria?
44. Who is the first Nigerian president?
Answer: Dr Nnamdi Azikiwe
45. Who was Nigerian first executive president?
Answer: Alhaji Shehu Aliyu Shagari
46. Who was the Nigerian first prime minister?
Answer: Abubakar Tafawa Balewa
47. What is the largest continent in the world?
Answer: ASIA with population of 3,641,000,000 while Australia & Oceania is the smallest continent
48. What are the five Oceans in the world?
Answer: Pacific Ocean, Atlantic Ocean, Indian Ocean, Southern Ocean, Arctic Ocean
49. What is the full meaning of UNICEF?
Answer: United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund
50. Who is the current Senate President in Nigeria?
Answer: Senator Bukola Saraki
51. Which country’s flag is called the Union Jack?
Answer: Great Britain
52. When did Nigeria became a Republic?
53. What is centenary?
Answer: 100 years
54. What is Nigeria?
Answer: Nigeria officially the Federal Republic of Nigeria, is a federal constitutional republic comprising 36 states and its Federal Capital Territory, Abuja. Nigeria is located in West Africa and shares land borders with the Republic of Benin in the west, Chad and Cameroon in the east, and Niger in the north.
55. Who won the 2015 Nigerian presidential general election?
Answer: General Muhammadu Buhari
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, If you have any question as regards Federal Civil Service Commission Past Questions and Answers, kindly scroll down to the comment section and we will respond in no time.
I belief this article was informative? if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.