China: Chinese University Program for International Students 2018/2019 – USTC Chinese Government Scholarship
Chinese University Program for International Students 2018/2019 – Chinese Governemnt is happy to announce that application for 2018 USTC Chinese government scholarship has started.
|China: Chinese University Program for International Students 2018/2019 – USTC Chinese Government Scholarship
The Chinese Government through USTC is offering graduate scholarship program for international students to study at University of Science and Technology of China. Scholarships are available for pursuing undergraduate and graduate program.
When Is The Application Deadline ?: 15th March 2018
Which Are The Eligible Countries ?: International
To Be Taken At (Country) ?: China
Tell Me About the Award ?: Chinese Government Scholarship—Chinese University Program is a scholarship established by Ministry of Education (MOE) to support Chinese universities in specific provinces or autonomous regions to recruit outstanding international students for graduate studies in China. MOE authorized USTC to recruit full-time master and doctoral students under the Chinese Government Scholarship since 2008.
What Type Of Scholarship Is It?: Masters, PhD
What Are The Eligibilities ?:
- Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens and mentally and physically healthy.
- Applicants must not be a registered student in Chinese universities at the time of application; or be a graduate from Chinese universities for more than one year.
- Education background and age limit:
- Applicants for master’s degree studies must have bachelor’s degree (equivalent to bachelor’s degree in China) and be under the age of 35 (by September, 1st, 2018).
- Applicants for doctoral studies must have master’s degree (equivalent to master’s degree in China) and be under the age of 40 (by September, 1st, 2018).
※ For the graduates to obtain their degrees in 2018, they should submit a Pre-graduation Certificate to ensure that they will complete their study and obtain the degree by July of 2018.
※ Students who have been granted for other Chinese scholarship or funding（2017-2018）cannot apply for this scholarship.
What Number of Awards Are Available ?: Not specified
What Is The Value of The Award ?: The Chinese University Program provides a full scholarship which covers tuition waiver, accommodation, stipend, and comprehensive medical insurance.
- Tuition waiver.
- Accommodation: free university dormitory or accommodation subsidy.
- master’s students: CNY 3,000 per month;
- doctoral students: CNY 3,500 per month.
What Is The Duration of The Program ?: The duration of scholarship is decided in accordance with the duration of each specific program:
- Master’s Degree Programs: 2-3 academic years
- Doctoral Degree Programs: 3-4 academic years
Tell Me How to Apply For The Scholarship ?: To complete the application for USTC “Chinese Government Scholarship – University Postgraduate Program”, please make sure you finish each of the following steps as required and before the specific time.
Which Is The Award Providers ?: Chinese Government