This is to inform members of the University community that
the screening for the 2017/2018 academic session newly
admitted students (DE and UTME) takes place from 2nd
Online Registration for Fresh Levels 100 & 200 commences on
Monday, 15th January, 2018 and ends on Saturday, 27th
BUK FRESHMEN SCREENING AND REGISTRATION
Candidates are requested to log into Bayero University portal
(www.buk.edu.ng ) for printing of admission letter using their
JAMB registration number and bring it to the screening venue.
Payment of acceptance fee of (N5,000.00) at any Bank within
the two (2) Campuses should be made after printing the
admission letter. Evidence of payment of the acceptance fee
should be presented at the screening point. In addition,
candidates should undertake a medical examination at any
recognized hospital and come along with the medical report
for the screening exercise.
Screening at various faculties:
Materials required for the screening include;
1. Admission letter
2. JAMB Result Slip for UTME candidates and
Acknowledgment Slip for Direct Entry (DE) candidates.
3. A ‘level statement of result(s) for Direct Entry candidates
4. O’ level statement of result(s) for UTME candidates
(copies of original statement of result from issuing
bodies are preferred.
5. Medical Examination report
6. Birth Certificate or Declaration of Age
7. Completed Undertaking Form
8. Candidates without original SSCE Certificates for WAEC
and/or NECO or its equivalent are required to present
Result Checker Card (Scratch Card) alongside their
statement of results.
9. Two (2) recent passport size photographs
Step 4: Go to www.buk.edu.ng for your online course
registration from Monday, 15th January, 2018 .