Apply For Beamco Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2017/2018 and How to Apply Online
Beamco Nigeria Limited, Beamco Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2017, Beamco Nigeria Limited Recruitment Academic Qualifications and Requirements, Here Is How to Apply for Beamco Nigeria Limited Recruitment –
Beamco Nigeria Limited is a 100% Nigerian-owned Company that was incorporated in 1980. Our Board of Directors consists of Nigerian professionals with vast experience in a wide range of businesses, engineering fields and sectors. They lead a team of highly motivated, well trained, mostly Nigerian workforce, of over 300 in the various branches and divisions.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Key Account Executive
- The Key Account Executive is responsible for handling key accounts assigned to them; maintaining long term relationship with key personnel and maximizing the business potential of those customers through increasing sales opportunities and projects development.
- The Key Account Executive will act as the key interface between the customers and all relevant divisions of the company.
- Effectively coordinate and track all activities occurring for each account assigned; starting from lead identification and tender generation up till final payment and cycle closure.
- Establish, develop and maintain trust and business relationships with key personnel across various departments (contracts and procurement, maintenance, engineering, projects, finance and accounting, etc) in assigned accounts; this helps in knowing and developing customer organizational structure per department.
- Acquire a thorough understanding of the customers’ business, goals, needs and requirements and accordingly propose solutions that meet their objectives.
- Keep abreast of client production rates, investments and divestments, and other activities, news and projects in order to build opportunity pipeline, identify new areas of interest and generate new business.
- Ensure successful and timely delivery of products and services to assigned accounts according to their specifications.
- Ensure continuous customer satisfaction through delivering high on major customer performance criteria (OTD, RT, HSE, Quality etc).
- Arrange, at a minimum, weekly visits to each customer to follow up on business, look for opportunities, enhance relationships and attend to their queries and complaints.
- Attend to tenders and negotiate with the clients tender, contract and quotations terms and conditions in line with both the company accepted parameters and clients’ needs until closing the deal.
- Follow up on market activity and develop a thorough understanding of major players/competitors in the industry for both supply and services and accordingly develop strategies to keep a competitive advantage.
- Prepare regular reports on progress, targets met and forecasts on timely basis as required by direct Manager.
- Bachelor or Technical University degree in Engineering or Business Administration.
Professional experience and requirements:
- 5-8 years of sales experience, preferably in Oil and Gas related field.
- Knowledge of the Oil and Gas Process is a plus.
Experience & Knowledge in the following product categories is a plus:
- Rotating Equipment (Pumps, Compressors, Turbines, Gear Boxes)
- Pipes & Fittings.
- Valves & actuators.
- Gas Detectors.
- Hydraulic & Air Filtration Systems.
Job Title: Lead Technician
- The Lead Technician’s main role is to lead, supervise and train a team of technicians.
- He will also be responsible for dismantling, assembling, installing, overhauling and conducting other types of maintenance services for a wide range of rotating equipment.
- He should be able to provide technical, product and business knowledge to support sales process and strengthen customer relationships.
- Lead, supervise and motivate a team of senior and junior technicians
- Identify training needs and provide coaching
- Dispatch tasks among team, set goals and deadlines and monitor performance
- Dismantle and assemble parts & equipment such as various types of centrifugal pumps and compressors, reciprocating and screw compressors, blowers and others according to operational procedures sheets.
- Prepare detailed dismantling reports of the various equipments handled and present recommendation to customers
- Dynamically balance rotors and fans according to ISO 1940
- Install piping and set mechanical seals to match drawings.
- Operate laser alignment tools, condition monitoring equipment, hydraulic torque tools and high pressure testing equipment.
- Apply agreed on test procedures.
- Verify inventory and parts received against Bill of Material per job prior to assembly of equipment.
- Monitor the final quality control of manufactured parts and units prior to shipping and delivery of equipment.
- Install and complete overhauls of various types of centrifugal pumps and compressors, reciprocating and screw compressors in addition to blowers on customer sites either onshore or offshore, this also includes bearings and mechanical seal change-outs
- Represent the company while interacting professionally with clients to provide them technical, product and business knowledge to increase customer satisfaction and strengthen relationships.
- Provide quality customer service through answering customer enquiries, and effectively handling customer complaints
- Coordinate with other teams, mainly the sales to support sales process and further develop the business
- Technical School Diploma – Minimum of HND
- Minimum 15 years of experience in related field, especially in mechanical assembly
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a supervisory/ leadership role
- Previous experience and /or trainings with Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) is a plus
- Previous experience in mechanical or assembly work is essential.
- Good mechanical ability and manual skillfulness is essential
- Welding experience is a plus
How to Apply for Beamco Nigeria Limited Recruitment Online
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV’s to: email@example.com
Note: The job requires frequent traveling within the country
Application Deadline: 31st January, 2018.
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about Beamco Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2018, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any question any time.
We believe this article was interesting, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+.