Whytecleon Limited Graduate Recruitment 2017 | Application Guide and Requirements.
Whytecleon Limited Graduate Recruitment 2017 – In this article you will get latest updates on Whytecleon Limited 2017 recruitment requirements, qualifications, guidelines and other important updates for free.
Job Type: Full-time
Reporting To: Estate Executive Council
- This role is for a candidate with Facility management and Civil Engineering knowledge responsible for ensuring building standards and codes are met while maintaining efficient operation and upkeep of the estate security, ongoing building projects and common community infrastructure i.e. water treatment plant, community recreation center, street lights, access road and estate parks and grounds.
Essentials job responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Supervise and coordinate all facility management operations and civil engineering projects
- Prepare and monitor preventive maintenance schedule for all estate facilities and assets
- Direct and ensure completion of daily work assignments
- Liaise with and ensure availability of services from external utility suppliers such as Power, Communication etc.
- Oversee Security management activities within the estate and ensure adequate security is provided within the estate.
- Oversee maintenance supervisors/technicians and groundskeepers.
- Oversee new building plan approvals with relevant committee ensuring designs comply with estate guidelines and Government/Standard Building codes
- Ensure buildings and other facilities comply with statutory and estate rules and guidelines
- Supervise new and ongoing construction works
- Review bids and make recommendations on contracts awards relating to repairs or maintenance of estate facilities
- Respond to incidents and emergencies where necessary
- Create and manage work order requests.
- Ensure all work order or turn requests are completed timely and to laid down quality and service standards.
- Maintain inventory and supplies.
- Ensure community grounds are clean and free of debris
- Handle emergency service calls.
- Prepare and submit monthly and quarterly reports to residents and attends monthly meetings with residents.
- Ensure compliance with employment and laws regulations
- Perform any other duties assigned
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required to successfully perform this job:
- Bachelor’s degree from College or University in Civil and or Facilities Management, Facilities Engineering or related qualification such as project management, business management or construction management
- Minimum of Five (5) years relevant experience working in a facility management role for multinational organisations, comparative residential estate or an equivalent experience.
- Ability to organise and also possess good time management skills.
- Demonstrates knowledge of strong negotiating skills and emotional intelligence
- Must have flexibility in working hours, including on-call availability and the willingness to work during holidays.
- Advantageous Certifications and Licenses:
- Certified Facility Manager (CFM) or equivalent training
- HSE Certification or equivalent training in Safety.
- Evidence of Understanding/Training on Emotional Intelligence
- Outstanding leadership and interpersonal communication skills, including a proven ability to maintain constructive relationships with residents colleagues and partners, both in-person and virtually.
- Ability to be adaptable, results-oriented, and positive in a changing work environment.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Outstanding organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Must have a positive attitude with high energy.
- Must be able to cope with high-stress environments
Department: Operations and Procurement
Reports to: Managing Director
Overall Purpose of Job
- Ensures smooth running of company operations including the factory, warehouse and branches.
- The operations manager will be in charge of directing the company’s daily activities for the benefit of all stakeholders. This requires organizing and synchronizing the activities of various managers and departments within the company and making sure the schedules, meetings and goals of each department work in harmony.
- Interacts with all the departments in the company.
- Relates with banks, customers, suppliers, government agencies and contractors
Product and Supplier:
- Monitors business trends and product availability to pay the best price for company goods and services without sacrificing quality or delivery times
- Nurtures relationships with suppliers to negotiate the best prices for company
- Monitors and manages progress of orders and reports to team and MD.
- Monitor businesses and agencies to ensure that they efficiently and effectively provide needed services while staying within budgetary limits.
- Quick assessment of the effects of changing circumstances
- Developing coping strategies that influence the positive contributions of various departments
- Spotting conflicts early on and resolving them to the satisfaction of all involved parties.
- The ability to quickly and independently process ideas and implement changes
- Proactively planning and scheduling projects is an integral part of this job role.
- Interacting with a myriad of outside agencies and organizations
- Making sure the company’s key personnel are available as needed.
- Simultaneously arranging multiple projects
- Effective time management
- Meeting with and ironing out details with numerous outside contractors, service providers, vendors and regulatory authorities
- The ability to relate with other team members and understand that their position
- Strong emotional Intelligence
- Ability to grow and nurture team members to achieve organizational goals
- Active listening skills
- Proficient in commonly used software applications like Microsoft Office and Google drive.
- Adept at planning schedules utilizing computer spreadsheet and calendar software
- The job holder must have a good first degree in a numeric discipline with at least 5 years varied experience in a trading or manufacturing company.
- A professional qualification, or MBA as well as some consulting experience will be an advantage.
- The ideal candidate will have a high level of integrity and be extremely hardworking.
- Must be a team player
- Must be able to thrive under pressure
- Must be a people person (must have people management Skills)
- Possess strong analytical skills.
- Be extremely detail and result oriented.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Be willing to travel.
Department: Business Development
Reporting To: Managing Director/CEO
Subordinate (S) Supervised: All Marketing & Sales Personnel
- To manage the Marketing and Sales activities of the Company.
- Ensure the corporate business targets are achieved.
- Develop marketing strategy for the company in line with company objectives.
- Co-ordinate marketing and sales activities of the company.
- Proactive marketing and consolidation of existing clients.
- Reach out for all job adverts and prospects as may be relevant.
- Responsible for implementing the Business Development Operating Procedure.
- Obtain updated information for all the submitted pre-qualifications and tenders.
- Maintain a schedule of all jobs bided, pre-qualified, prospects etc.
- Arrange business meetings and technical presentations with prospective clients.
- Analyze market trends and recommend changes to marketing and business development strategies based on analysis and feedback.
- Opening new market spectrums for the company
- Ensure client acquisition and retention always.
- Sc/HND in relevant fields. MBA will be an added advantage
- 10 years and above Marketing/Business Development experience in the Oil & Gas industry
- Preferred candidate must be resident in Lagos and familiar with Lagos business circle
Specialization: Administration & Office Support
- Provide secretarial support and prepare basic reports
- Answering calls, taking messages and handling correspondence
- Maintaining dairies and arranging appointments
- Typing, preparing and collating reports
- Organizing and servicing meetings (producing agendas and taking minutes)
- Managing databases
- Implementing new procedures and administrative systems
- Liaising with relevant organizations and clients
- Support and facilitate the completion of regular reports
- Check frequently the levels of office supplies and place appropriate orders
- Perform other related functions delegated or assigned in the capacity of a secretary
- A good HND/ Bachelors Degree/ MBA in Secretarial or Business Administration or relevant specialization;
- Required Experience: 2+
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, confident, outgoing, sociable character;
- Must possess excellent Microsoft Office skills (outlook, word excel and power point);
- Flexible approach to working hours to meet deadlines;
- Must possess excellent organization and multitasking skills, with attention to details;
- Must execute role with efficiency and effectiveness.
- Not more than 28 years