Sterling Asset Management and Trustees Limited, SAMTL, Sterling Asset Management and Trustees Limited Recruitment, Sterling Asset Management and Trustees Limited Recruitment 2017 for Graduate Procurement Officer, Apply for Ongoing SAMTL Graduate Recruitment, How to Apply for Sterling Asset Management and Trustees Limited Recruitment – see more details below;
- The qualified applicant will take ownership of negotiating pricing contracts with subcontractors and suppliers whilst minimizing cost for the company, adhering to the management policy, standards and loyalty to the company’s vision.
- Maintain and implement construction performance / budget for each project.
- Negotiate pricing contracts with subcontractors and suppliers.
- Issue purchase orders for procurement and expedition of materials and equipment for job.
- Meet subcontractors and suppliers on-site as necessary.
- Assist in maintaining company quality control program
- Assist in settling invoice or contract disputes.
- Handle change order requests.
- Forecast upcoming demand.
- Ensure compliance to project budgets and provide analysis of deviations.
- Ensure accurate takeoffs to ensure budgets are accurate.
- Research new materials for design and cost savings.
- Maintain subcontractor and supplier insurance policies.
- Develop and implement new purchasing strategies to deliver ongoing cost reductions and process simplification
- Maintain relationships with subcontractors and suppliers
- Establish new relationships with subcontractors and suppliers to ensure adequate resources for all projects and to continually improve pricing and quality of work
- Assist in ensuring awareness and company compliance to all building codes and local construction guidelines
- Create spreadsheets with vendor & product or service comparisons of prospective suppliers to support management decisions.
- Establish stocking criteria, replenishment levels, inventory management, and tracking and reporting procedures.
- A good first degree in Purchasing & Supply, Business Management, Economics, or other related fields obtained from a reputable institution.
- Professional certification in Purchasing & Supply Management is a plus.
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience 5 of which must have been spent in a procurement function within a real estate environment is compulsory.
- Excellent cost control skills.
- High level of Integrity.
- Excellent written & oral communication skills.
- Strong Negotiation/Bargaining Skills.
- Good grasp of the Nigerian real estate marketing environment.
- Computer literacy especially in MS Word, Excel, etc.
- Strong Analytical Skills.
- Physical & Mental Alertness.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Apply