The faculty of science, K.U Belgium is offering scholarships to International students who wants to pursue a Masters program in the following fields:
• Master of Astronomy and Astrophysics
• Master of Biology
• Master of Biophysics, Biochemistry and Biotechnology
• Master of Chemistry
• Master of Geography
• Master of Mathematics
• Master of Physics
• Master of Statistics
• Inter-University Master of Geology (only students applying for the specialization Geodynamics and Georesources or Surface processes and Paleoenvironments can apply for the scholarship)
• Erasmus Mundus Master of Theoretical Chemistry and Computational Modelling
• Erasmus Mundus Master Sustainable and Territorial Development.
The scholarship is worth 10,000 Euro and it will always cover the tuition fee for 1 year, the insurance and a basic health insurance coverage.
– Applicants must be International students.
– Applicants must have completed their bachelors degree program in a recognized institution.
– Applicants must have received an offer to study at K.U Leuven.
– Applicants must be willing to act as an ambassador for the programme.
– Applicants must have good academic grades and be able to prove a very strong knowledge of English.
Interested applicants will have to apply using this link
The following are required when applying:
– A complete list of course titles for which they have obtained a credit Indicate the course size (in ECTS-credits) and the result they obtained, preferably according to the ECTS-scale; if a different scale is used, please provide an summary explanation on the meaning of the scores.
– For the courses that they deem most relevant as a preparation for the master that they are considering, provide a short (about one half to one page) description according to the standard guidelines for an ECTS-study guide.
– Two reference letters of internationally renowned professors.
– A letter of motivation for the programme.
The application deadline for this scholarship is on 15th February 2018.
For more information visit the official page