Oasis Management Company Limited Recruitment 2017 – Apply for Graduate Job Position.
Oasis Management Company Limited, Oasis Management Company Limited Recruitment 2017, How to Apply for Oasis Management Company Limited Recruitment, Apply for Graduate Job Position – See more details below;
- The Software Programmer is responsible for interface design and programming using any of the Object Oriented programming Languages. Should be an experienced programmer
- Gather and document Software Requirements Specifications (SRS), Confirms project requirements by reviewing program objective, input data, and output requirements with analyst, supervisor, and client.
- Arranges project requirements in programming sequence by analyzing requirements; preparing a work flow chart and diagram using knowledge of computer capabilities, subject matter, programming language, and logic.
- Encodes project requirements by converting work flow information into computer language.
- Programs the computer by entering coded information.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Confirms program operation by conducting tests; modifying program sequence and/or codes.
- Prepares reference for users by writing operating instructions.
- Maintains historical records by documenting program development and revisions.
- Maintains client confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Ensures operation of equipment by following manufacturer’s instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Any other tasks assigned by the company
- Minimum of Degree/ HND in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related field
- 3-5 years experience in a related field with 3 years being programming in ASP.NET and Java Script.
- Candidate must have proficiency in General Programming Skills, Analyzing Information, Problem Solving, Software Algorithm Design, Software Performance Tuning, Attention to Detail, Software Design, Software Debugging, Software Development Fundamentals, Software Documentation, Software Testing, Databases, and development skills with HTML,C++,C,CSS,JAVA, PHP, XML, ASP, ASP.NET, C# and various content management systems and tools.
- Candidate should know how to use image editing suite like Photoshop.
- Candidate must be disciplined and self-motivated, with a sense of urgency about their work.
- Compensation is competitive and position is based in Abuja.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: email@example.com