Nigeria Machine Tools Limited, Nigeria Machine Tools Limited Recruitment, Nigeria Machine Tools Limited Recruitment 2017, Apply for Ongoing at Nigeria Machine Tools Limited, How to Apply for Nigeria Machine Tools Limited Recruitment – See more details below;
- This role will focus on business opportunities within the Oil & Gas industry which are relevant to NMT’s product & service scope, with a view to growing sales revenue from that sector.
- The ideal candidate will have a very good understanding of the Oil & Gas sector
Key responsibilities include:
- Develop strategies and deliver excellent sales and after sales service to maximize sales turnover, customer satisfaction and retention.
- Maintain regular, planned communication with key customers in Oil & Gas.
- Make direct, in-person sales calls.
- Respond promptly and thoroughly to customers’ inquiries.
- Initiate and develop contact with key and target customers in Oil & Gas to establish strong relationships.
- Manage direct sales channels for NMT products and services.
- Achieve sales objectives, including bookings and growth.
- Stay engaged and informed about customers’ key projects.
- Demonstrate good understanding of the needs and wants of the customer and NMT in order to establish win-win relationships.
- Utilize knowledge of competitors’ strengths and weaknesses to leverage the value of NMT’s products and services.
- Maintain organized records.
- Prepare regular reports as required regarding customer contacts, quotes etc.
- Possess a customer-first-attitude that permeates the organization.
- Be the advocate for the customer within NMT, collaborating with internal stake holders within NMT to ensure that we are meeting the customers’ needs, Proactively forecast our market sales, growth and profit in the Oil & Gas sector
- Resolve issues and conflicts with customers where required.
- Minimum of first degree or HND in Engineering with 10 years industrial sales experience with a track record of self-initiated sales successes.
- Experience in sales within Oil & Gas industry will be appreciated
- Must be able to communicate with positive impact.
- Project a strong customer focus.
- Ability to develop customer base and generate sales
- Strong negotiating, interpersonal, and communication skills.
- Good planning ability and time management skills to handle a high level of sales activity – including a full schedule of outside sales calls coupled with numerous follow up requirements.
- Must have good computer skills and be able to use available technologies to manage daily activities.
- This position leads the sales and business development function and drives the Company’s strategic sales and business development objectives.
- This position will be based in Lagos but significant travel will be required.
Key responsibilities include:
- Identify business opportunities in both new and established areas of operation and coordinate plans for converting such opportunities into revenue streams for the Company.
- Define and evaluate market opportunities aimed at positioning the Company to gain competitive advantage, improved visibility and market share
- Innovate and offer new ideas and approaches for developing NMT business relationships and communications with prospective business partners/clients
- Management of high profile key accounts in the both Oil and Gas and Non-Oil and Gas sectors.
- Work with team to develop proposals that speak to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Implement new ways to increase sales and drive sales strategy
- Drive “Request for quote’ process with new prospects and close new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Formulate and forecast sales targets in volume and value and ensure they are achieved by the team.
- Carry out the preparation of quotations, business tenders and pre-qualification packages, employing strategic and well-coordinated responses and ensuring delivery within published deadlines and in full compliance with technical and commercial requirements,
- Assign targets to all sales and business development teams, prepare action plans for them to realize their targets and evaluate their performances against targets.
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop NMT’s unique selling propositions and differentiators.
- Organize business development training and mentoring to business developers and other internal staff.
- First degree in Engineering, Marketing or related discipline plus MBA or equivalent qualification
- Minimum of 12 years Sales or Business Development experience.
- Proven track record in sales, business development and winning new businesses
- Proven track record of increasing revenue through generation of leads
- A sophisticated communicator, you are comfortable operating in a matrix structure requiring a range of styles, including managing through influence.
- Good experience in product management of technically complex offerings where you can demonstrate a track record of both sales growth and portfolio development.
- You are an excellent manager of multilevel client relationships and have previous experience in a sales or business development capacity.
- Experience of major bids and tenders highly desirable, including contract preparation and negotiation.
- Strong entrepreneurial spirit.
- Proficiency in use of MS Excel, Word and Power Point and other computer applications
- Strong customer service culture.
- This position is responsible for financial management and day to day analysis and reporting of factory finances.
- The job holder oversees accounting and finance and ensures timely and accurate financial reporting, effectiveness of the accounting system and compliance with regulatory and operational standards.
Key responsibilities include:
- To manage the factory – sales – Business development finance function
- Lead all cost accounting and general accounting operations
- Responsible for product costing and variance analysis
- Provide profitably of the SBU’s activity
- Continuous review and monitoring of material, labor and burden accounts to ensure proper reporting
- Supervise the maintenance of manufacturing ledgers, cost accounting activities, and the preparation of plant financial and other control reports
- Develop the plant’s budget & forecasts accurately to ensure financial accountability
- Close financial books every period, report results and explain variances
- Manage the budget; monitor budget implementation, highlight deviations and recommend appropriate interventions.
- Provide and interpret financial information for practical application to guide operations across departments and the factory.
- Manage the factory’s accounting systems and procedures, ensure they are up-to-date and in compliance with all applicable statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Coordinate the preparation of financial statements; review and ensure accuracy of accounting records; ensure timely and accurate financial reporting.
- Facilitate and coordinate the preparation of year end closing and financial statements.
- Provide period and ad-hoc reports and financial analysis as required to support management decision making.
- Prepare monthly and other periodic financial results including various analyses, highlighting financial KPIs performances versus target.
- Minimum of first degree in Accounting or related discipline.
- ACA, ACCA, CFA or any other professional qualification in relevant discipline
- MBA will be an advantage.
- Minimum of 10 years experience in a structured organization part of which must be in manufacturing.
- Ability to prepare financial report and interpret accounting figures.
- Strong analytical skills; ability to monitor appropriate financial measures; interpret and use data to help in decision making
- Excellent interpersonal skills; ability to collaborate, consult and share information with managers
- Ability to identify problems or risks and make suggestion to mitigate them
- Sound knowledge of financial and government guidelines.
- Computer savvy and sound knowledge of accounting packages.
- Integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com