NECO GCE Geography Questions 2017 /2018 is Out | Check OBJ and Practical Answers Here.
NECO, NECO GCE Geography Questions 2017 | In this article, I will be showing you past Geography objective and Practical random repeated questions for free. You will also understand how NECO Geography questions are set and many other examination guides. Stay focus and read through.
The National Examinations Council (also known as NECO) is an examination body in Nigeria that conducts the Senior Secondary Certificate Examination and the General Certificate in Education. NECO was created by former Head of State Abdulsalami Abubakar in April 1999. It was the first Federal organization to offer subsidized registration to academic candidates in Nigeria.
NECO GCE Geography Questions 2017
The physical and practical geography part involves map reading which all the tools needed will be provided for the candidate. In this post, we will be posting out samples of the neco geography questions for candidates that will participate in the examination for practice purposes.
Practical [Map reading] Sample;
Neco Geography Theory Sample Questions;
1. a) Draw a sketch map of Nigeria.
b) On the map, show and name:
i) Rivers Niger and Benue;
ii) one zone of sandy soil;
iii) one zone of forest soil;
c. Describe the alluvial soil zone in Nigeria.
d. Outline the importance of alluvial soil zone in Nigeria.
Hint: The importance of alluvial soils in Nigeria include: could be extracted for construction, used for arable farming, provides base for port construction, used for pedelogical research, provide site for the construction of human settlement; produce raw materials for local crafts industries and base for alluvial gold.
2. a) Highlight any three main characteristics of each of the following settlement types:
b) State any four factors which are responsible for the growth of urban centres.
3. a) Define the following population terms:
ii) mortality rate;
b) family planning.Outline any three problems confronting a country that is overpopulated.
c) Highlight any three ways by which the problem of overpopulation can be solved.
4. Write a geographical description of Chad Basin under the following:
a) relief and drainage;
b) people, population and settlement;
c) economic activities;
d) problems of development.
5. (a) Draw an outline map of Africa. On the map, show and name:
(i) any three rivers important for generating hydroelectricity;
(ii) any two dams on two of the rivers.
(b) Outline any five benefits of hydroelectric power to the people of Africa.
Neco Geography Objective Questions:
Keep visiting this page as update will be made on Neco Geography Questions for candidates 2017. Ensure to bookmark site for reference purpose.
- NECO Geography questions
- NECO questions for Geography
- 2017/2018 NECO gce Geography
- NECO Geography past questions download
- NECO Chemistry questions
- Geography questions 2017
- NECO GCE Geography question 2017
- Geography questions for GCE
If you need us to help you with updated questions and answers at the right time about NECO Geography Examination 2017, kindly provide us your phone number and email address in the comment box below. Also feel free to ask any question pertaining to this guide.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+.
Also Read On
- NECO GCE Economics Questions 2017 is Out | Check OBJ and Theory Answers Here
- NECO GCE English Questions 2017 is Out | Check OBJ and Essay Answers Here
- NECO GCE Agricultural Science Questions 2017 is Out – Alternative Questions & Answers
- NECO GCE Biology Questions 2017 is Out | Check OBJ and Theory Answers Here
- NECO GCE General Mathematics Questions 2017 is Out – Theory & Objectives
Tags: Check NECO GCE Geography Objective & Practical Questions and Answers Here, NECO, NECO 2017 GCE Geography Objective & Practical Questions, NECO GCE Geography Objective & Practical Questions 2017, NECO GCE Geography Questions, NECO GCE Geography Questions 2017, NECO GCE Geography Questions and Answers 2017