NECO GCE English Questions 2017 is Out | Check OBJ and Essay Answers Here.
NECO, NECO GCE English Questions 2017 | In this article, I will be showing you past English objective and Essay random repeated questions for free. You will also understand how NECO English questions are set and many other examination guides. Stay focus and read through.
NECO GCE English Questions 2017
- Your friend in another school has requested information about your school to enable him to decide on moving over to your school. Write a letter to him discussing at least three areas in which your school excels.
- Write an article for publication in your school magazine, discussing the reasons why children in your area drop out of school and suggesting ways of minimizing it.
- As the president of your youth club, write a letter to the chairman of your Local Government Association complaining about the increasing rate of child labour and suggesting ways of curbing it.
- You are the chief speaker in a debate on the topic: Women should not be in paid employment while still bearing children. Write your contribution for or against the topic.
- Write a story that ends with the words: That experience will linger on my mind for a long time.
- Most African countries face poverty while few enjoy ………………
- Last year our farmers cultivated more crops than they……………
- There would have been a riot in our school but for the timely ……….. of our staff.
- The armed robbers …every room in the bank to look for money.
- Ade is too clever by half. This means that Ade is
A. far cleverer than others
B. actually very stupid in his behaviour
C. annoyingly clever
D. behaving to be clever but is not.
- Ameh is really being economical with the truth. This means that Ameh
A. is being praised for being honest
B. does not know enough
C. knows more than he is prepared to say
D. is not telling the truth.
- By failing to attend the interview, Idoko has lost a golden opportunity.
- I hope the principal would be gracious enough to forgive us.
- A good citizen abides ….. the rules of the land.
- Since his swearing in, the governor ……….. his hometown.
A. had not been visiting
B. has not visited
C. did not visit
D. had not visited.
- Try as many past questions papers as possible and compare your answers with theirs.
- In reading of passages, don’t be too fast or too slow. Practice with a clock. Don’t skip lines or paragraphs as some students do.
- Acquire enough vocabulary – synonyms, antonyms, registers, idioms, figures of speech.
- Know the definitions, names and functions of parts of speech and the roles various phrases and clauses play in the structure of sentences.
- NECO English questions
- NECO questions for English
- 2017/2018 NECO gce English
- NECO English past questions download
- NECO Chemistry questions
- English questions 2017
- NECO GCE English question 2017
- English questions for GCE