Tags: Apply for New MTN Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017, current job vacancies at MTN Nigeria, glo nigeria, Graduate job Recruitment at MTN Nigeria, How to Apply for MTN Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017, meaning of mtn, MTN, MTN Nigeria, mtn nigeria careers, mtn nigeria customer care, mtn nigeria data plan, MTN Nigeria Graduate Recruitment, MTN Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017, MTN Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 | New MTN Nigeria Graduate Recruitment, MTN Nigeria Recruitment, mtn nigeria service centre lagos, mtn nigeria tariff plans, mtn online self service, New MTN Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017
MTN Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 | Apply for Ongoing MTN Nigeria Graduate Recruitment Online.
MTN, MTN Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 – In this article you will get latest updates on MTN Nigeria 2017 recruitment application requirements, qualifications, guidelines and other important updates for free.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
- Innovative approach to the analysis of information to drive solutions that provide real business value and provide MTNN a competitive advantage
- Configure, build, and test application or technical architecture components.
- Work with other developers, designers, and architects to make sure that the configuration and custom components meet application requirements and performance goals.
- Develop and implement big data models and solutions
- Conduct root cause analysis on production issues
- Guidance of entire information management process of both structured and unstructured data
- Optimization of the information solutions
- Producing relevant technical documentation and specifications
- Ensure timely resolution of internal/external customers
- Inform the technical architect and project manager of any issues that may affect other areas of the project.
- Continuously seek self-professional development to sharpen skills and capabilities in a versatile and evolving digital landscape.
- Foster active collaboration and relationships with employees across all levels and divisions in line with MTN’s Vital Behavior and values.
- Assist in developing maintenance plans per application and carry out the maintenance of applications, re-configuring, building and testing components in accordance with OLAs and SLAs.
- Code applications in accordance with good security coding practices to ensure the application is free of most common coding vulnerabilities.
- Create and execute technical test plans for application change, new deployment and upgrades.
- Participate in transitions of the application or technical architecture components to the testers.
- Fix any defects and performance problems discovered in testing.
- Develop information solutions from a variety of sources for both structured and unstructured data
- Integration of big data solutions with existing reporting and analytical solutions
- Support team and enhancement to ETL system
- Normal MTNN working conditions
- May be required to work extended hours
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in an area of specialisation; with experience with working with others
- Experience working in a medium organization
- Experience as a software developer
- Application development and support experience in the Telecommunications sector:
- Oracle PL/SQL and standard SQL.
- Java/Web development
- Operating system programming (UNIX Scripting).
- Wireless application development using Java, WML,[email protected],STKML, SMPP protocol
- Exposure to typical Mobile Telecommunications applications:
- Billing systems (Corporate & Retail Billing, Interconnect Billing)
- ERP systems (Distribution, Retail, Finance, Payroll, HR, Asset Management)
- SIM & Mobile Applications ( EVD, Contents Management System, SIM management Application)
- GSM network interfacing applications (Provisioning, Pre-Paid management systems)
- Fraud Management Applications
- Value Added Services(VAS) Applications
- Formal training in application architecture principles, technology architecture and systems integration
- Specific training on application development tools and programming languages
- BA, B.Eng, B.Tech or HND
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Apply