LISSE AFRICA Recruitment 2017 | Apply for Ongoing LISSE AFRICA Recruitment.
LISSE AFRICA, LISSE AFRICA Recruitment, LISSE AFRICA Recruitment 2017, Apply for Ongoing LISSE AFRICA Recruitment, How to Apply for LISSE AFRICA Recruitment – See more recruitment details below;
LISSE AFRICA Recruitment 2017
- Learning the products and services offered, including the sales terms
- Setting targets for the sales department
- Collaborating with the marketing department to prepare common strategies
- Meets with customers in a sales environment to drive product sales and knowledge
- Demonstrates advanced products knowledge
- Adheres to any and all company policies and procedures
- Makes sales appointments with clients
- Teams with other employees to make sure that product is available and shoppable in stores
- Generates new leads by meeting with consumers
- Follows up with any clients to make sure that they are satisfied with product
- Assembles any and all product displays in a given market
- Meets with retail associates to help them effectively sell products
- Finds new target markets and penetrates them to drive sales
- Discovers how to market products to new users
- Understands how to make products appeal to consumers based on the environment and current trends
- Uses the Internet to push products to a given target market
- Works with the marketing department to develop new sales strategies
- Teaches other sales consultants how to make sales to potential consumers
- Discovers target markets and advantages of other companies
- Demonstrates advanced sales knowledge
- Always looks for new ways to make products attractive to customers
- Tactical execution of the sell-in components of the retail packaged brands innovation projects for specific brands and channels.
- Execution of innovation project initiatives through Sales TEAMS back to / through customer.
- Owns communication and alignment with internal partners to meet expectations.
- Knows and understands the unique needs of the primary target consumer for each of our customers.
- Continuously conducts market assessments and develops a comprehensive marketing plan designed to meet budgetary volume projections.
- Employs marketing and promotional initiatives to achieve budgetary volume projections.
- Establishes and maintains positive working relationships with current and potential referral and payer sources.
- Builds and monitors customer’s perceptions of the company as a high quality brand.
- Lead a cross functional team from Marketing, Design & Innovation, Sales and outside partners in the creation of new collection concept recommendations that will be successful in the marketplace and contribute to achieving the brand’s financial objectives
- Provide strategic direction to Design & Innovation on new collection concepts from concept approval to launch to ensure the company launches collections with the best chance for marketplace success
- Oversee the crafting of collection concept positioning that creatively and uniquely differentiates them from competitors and creates desirability among consumers
- Ensure product formulations, packaging design, copywriting and collateral materials deliver upon collection positioning to create integrated, compelling offerings that experience in-market success
- Engage qualitative and quantitative research techniques to enhance in market success of new and existing collections.
- In collaboration with the team, develop, lead and oversee the execution of customer-focused brand strategy and implementation of various tactics with the appropriate channels
- Manage outside partnerships to fulfill the best representation of the Company and the brand
- Communicate all corporate matters in a positive and timely manner as directed by Corporate Communications or senior management.
- Conducts sustained research and gathering of data and relevant information as needed to develop successful business proposals.
- Compiles reports based on analysis performed including but not limited to business plans, profit margin analysis, and business risk assessments.
- Analyze financial data and extract and define relevant information for the purpose of determining past financial performance and/or to project financial probability of business ventures.
- Analyzes data to evaluate existing and potential business and program opportunities
- Interprets data, formulate reports and make recommendations based upon research findings.