Latest Graduate Recruitment at Teclab Management Services Limited.
Latest Graduate Recruitment at Teclab Management Services Limited – In this article you will get latest updates on Teclab Management Services Limited 2017 recruitment requirements, qualifications, guidelines and other important updates for free.
- Core purpose of the Job is to protect assets by ensuring compliance with internal control procedures, and regulations.
You are expected to contribute meaningfully by:
- Ensuring compliance with established internal control procedures by examining records, reports, operating practices, and documentation.
- Verify assets and liabilities by comparing items to documentation.
- Complete audit work papers by documenting audit tests and findings.
- Appraise adequacy of internal control systems by completing audit questionnaires.
- Maintains internal control systems by updating audit programs and questionnaires; recommending new policies and procedures.
- Communicates audit findings by preparing a final report; discussing findings with auditees.
- Complies with federal, state, and local security legal requirements by studying existing and new security legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
- Prepares special audit and control reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing operating information and trends.
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Have strong influencing and leadership skills
- Have excellent planning, organizational and time management skills
- Be resilient and able to work well under pressure, prioritize a heavy workload and work both reactively and pro-actively
- Have proven planning skills
- Have a strategic outlook with the ability to drive change where necessary
- Have experience of motivating & developing teams – including performance management & appraisals
- Be highly competent with Information Technology
- Have a high degree of integrity, tact, diplomacy and corporate spirit
- Have a hands on approach and be a team player
- Pay high attention to detail and accuracy.
- Academic and Professional: First Degree qualified ACCA, CIMA or ACA Accountant, 8-10 years post qualification experience.
- The Mall Business Manager is responsible for overseeing all aspects of mall management including but not limited to leasing and tenant relations, business planning and financial management, facilities and operational management and control of all maintenance, inspection and safety functions.
- Develop a structured business plan for the mall covering all key components of mall operation
- Develop sales and leasing plans to identify new clients and negotiate with prospective tenants to maximize income in line with the business plan
- Ensure proper tenant mix and zoning within the mall in line with business strategy and market demand and to achieve desired footfall
- Negotiation of leases both new and renewals across all categories including: Anchors, line units, F&B and leisure
- Develop and maintain a long term beneficial relationship with all existing tenants and Retail Groups to ensure continued and future business
- To prepare, review and adjust financial budgets, systems and processes and monitor performance against budget relevant department heads and follow up on quality and execution
- Preparation and development of marketing and annual event plans/calendar
- Follow up on the collection of monies owed from tenants and implementation of contractual terms
- Resolves complaints and demands of tenants and work to remove the causes of the complaint and respond to their requests within the legal and contractual obligations
- Follow legal procedures with respect to mall operations and tenant interactions
- Strong business acumen and good technical knowledge of Commercial Facilities
- Good understanding of mall management
- Strong mall specific financial acumen
- Good understanding of tenant mix and zoning
- Good understanding of mall operations and associated policies and procedures
- Good understanding of mall marketing, advertisement and promotion
- Responsible for every aspect of the day-to-day supervision of the retail outlets, including sales, staff, stock and resources management.
- Completes store operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintains store staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Achieves financial objectives by preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Identifies current and future customer requirements by establishing rapport with potential and actual customers and other persons in a position to understand service requirements.
- Ensures availability of merchandise and services by approving contracts; maintaining inventories.
- First Degree in any discipline. Degree in Business studies or management degree holders may also be at an advantage.
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Vendor Relationships
- Market Knowledge
- Results Driven
- Strategic Planning
- Management Proficiency
- Client Relationships
- Verbal Communication
- Excellent IT skills
- Numerical skills
- Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
- Marketing Executives contribute to and develop integrated marketing campaigns.
- Liaising and networking with a range of stakeholders including customers, colleagues, suppliers and partner organizations.
- Communicating with target audiences and managing customer relationships.
- Sourcing advertising opportunities and placing adverts in the press – local, regional, national and specialist publications – or on the radio, depending on the organization and the campaign.
- Maintaining and updating customer databases.
- Organizing and attending events such as conferences, seminars, receptions and exhibitions and sourcing and securing sponsorship.
- Contributing to, and developing, marketing plans and strategies.
- Managing budgets.
- Evaluating marketing campaigns.
- Supporting the marketing manager and other colleagues.
- Drive sales
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree
- An MBA would be an added advantage
- Experience & Training 3-5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Strategic Leadership
- Superior Critical Thinking and Problem Solving.
- Strong communication and influence skills
- Self-motivated and proactive
- Must be able to work in an environment with an emphasis on collective, collaborative teamwork
Location: Idimu, Mafoluku-Oshodi, Yaba, Gbagada and Ikorodu, Lagos
- To be visible at every aisle and corners of the store.
- Monitor customers coming and going out of the stores.
- Respond to all situations and crisis that arises within the store.
- Observe and report issues to Line Manager.
- Offer safety and warning tips to customers.
- Retrieve receipt from customers and ensure the goods in their packs corresponds to what is on the receipts.
- Ensure that all staff belongings are signed for upon resumption before entering the store.
- Ensure that cash for every sale is moved out of the till at the agreed time intervals.
- Minimum of SSCE, 3-4 Years experience in similar field.
- Keen Observation and Reporting
- Quick response to crisis
- Checking and Monitoring
- Good Personality
- Cheerful and Honest
- Kindly specify your preferred location on the subject of the mail, E.g Internal Security- Yaba, Only qualified candidates will be contacted.