Latest Federal Ministry of Environment, Federal Ministry of Environment Recruitment 2017, How to Apply for Federal Ministry of Environment Recruitment. See more details below;
Federal ministry of environment recruitment has been anticipating in the country till date, I have received numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about the 2017 Federal ministry of environment recruitment form. Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
- How can i apply for federal ministry of environment recruitment 2017/2018?
- Where can i obtain the 2017 federal ministry of environment form?
- Is the federal ministry of environment 2017 recruitment form out?
- When will federal ministry of environment recruitment start?
- I need federal ministry of environment update etc.
- Is federal ministry of environment recruitment real for 2017 etc.
- Federal ministry of environment application deadline 2017/2018.
The Ministry of Environment was created to ensure effective coordination of all environmental matters is adequately mainstreamed into developmental activities. The agency plays a vital role especially in environmental issues and in the area of policy awareness, enforcement, and intervention.
Federal Ministry of Environment Recruitment 2017
IMPORTANT! Currently, Federal Ministry of Environment Recruitment Application Form is not yet out online, DISREGARD any form of advert you come across. This page will be updated immediately the form is out.Job Title: Conservator – General/Chief Executive Officer of the National Park Service
The Conservator-General is responsible for:
- The execution of the policies of the Service;
- The day-to-day administration of the Service;
- The co-ordination of the work of the secretariat of the Service and Conservators of National Parks;
- Subject to the general or special directives of the Board, carry out the provisions of the National Park Act,and
- Perform such other functions as the Board or Minister may from time to time assign in relation to the National Park Service Act.
Qualifications and ExperienceIn order to qualify for the position, prospective candidates must:
- Possess a Honours Degree in Wildlife Conservation or related fields.
- Possession of higher degrees will be an advantage;
- Possess a minimum of 10 years post qualification experience in Protected Area and Wildlife Management. Experience in National Park Management will be an advantage;
- Must have held a senior position in any of the IUCN’s categories of Protected Area in the Public Sector or its equivalent in the private sector.
- Practical knowledge of in-situ conservation will be an advantage
Salary and Conditions of Service
Method of Application
- Date of Birth,
- Marital Status,
- Educational Qualifications,
- Professional Experience,
- Credentials backed with supporting documents as to assist the Ministry in the comprehensive assessment of suitability of the candidate
Federal Ministry of Environment Headquarters,
Tags: 2017/2018 Federal Ministry of Environment Recruitment Guide, Federal Ministry of Environment, Federal Ministry of Environment Recruitment