LASU-OSCOED Sandwich Degree Programme 2018 Admission Form.
LASU-OSCOED Sandwich Degree Programme 2017… LASU-OSCOED, Lagos State University, Ojo LASU-OSCOED Sandwich Degree Programme Admission Form for 2018 Modular Year is Out… See application guide below;
LASU-OSCOED Sandwich Degree Programme 2018 Admission Form
Lagos State University, Ojo currently runs a Sandwich Degree Program at Osun State College of Education, Ilesa. Sandwich Degree Program is a veritable means of acquiring higher education due to the fact that it is; Fast-Tracked, Cheap and Convenient.
LASU-OSCOED sandwich degree programme has a lot of advantages and some of which are:
- It currently allows students to gain admission into year 1 without writing UTME.
- It offers direct entry admission into year 2 for both NCE and OND graduates.
- Contacts for academic activities are only during school holidays, thereby providing time to earn a living while earning a degree.
- Lagos State University is a well-recognized university whose certificate is recognised all over the world.
- Tuition is currently below 100,000 Naira and makes it one of the cheapest degree programme in the country.
Admission for 2018 Modular year is currently on-going into the follow departments.
B.Sc. Education: Biology, Chemistry, Mathematics, Physics, Physical and Health Education, Educational Technology, Computer Science Education.
B.Sc. Education: Economics, Political Science, Geography, Business Education, Accounting Education, Educational Management.
B.A Education: History, Christian Religious Studies, Islamic Religious Studies, French, English, Yoruba, Arabic.
B.Ed.: Social Studies (Direct Entry Only), Guidance and Counseling.
How to Apply for LASU-OSCOED Sandwich Degree Programme.
Follow the link below to go to the LASU-OSCOED sandwich degree programme admission application page:
Fill the Pre-Application form and click on “PROCEED WITH REGISTRATION”
Pay a sum of 10,000 Naira at any bank using the e-tranzact payment slip you printed.
Return to the portal after payment and login with your email or app number.
Complete the registration form and wait for the school to contact you.
For further information, you can call 08036190972, 08062406908 Or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We believe this article was interesting, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+