Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria Recruitment 2017 | How to Apply for ICAN Recruitment.
Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria, ICAN, Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria Recruitment 2017, How to Apply for ICAN Recruitments – See more details below;
Reports to: The Deputy Registrar, Technical Services
The position is directly responsible for;
- Organisation of Annual Lectures and Programmes
- Functioning as a Rapporteur at the Annual Accountants Conference of the Institute
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
- Organisation of Budget Symposium
- Driving the process of publishing at east, one issue of the ICAN Journal of Accounting and Finance
- Solicitation of Commissioned papers for financial support by the Institute
- Assisting in generating pre-budget inputs into the Annual Federal Government Appropriation Bill
- Ph.D with a minimum of five (5) years post-doctoral experience
- Experience in leading, managing and coordinating a broad range of research in line with defined strategic objectives.
- Membership of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria
- Strong research, analytical and reporting ability with good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and demonstrated capacity to work in partnership with diverse groups while balancing the relative sensitivities are also essential competencies for this role.
- Success in this role demands diligence, attention to details, creative and inquiring capacity, strategic mind set, leadership, creativity and proficiency in the use of information technology.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and a copy of current Resume (specifying the position applied for) to: [email protected]