Cranfield University is delighted to launch the Cranfield Sub-Saharan Africa Merit Scholarships for 2018/19. We have multiple scholarships worth £4,000 each towards tuition fees.
Application Deadline: 25th May 2018
Eligible Countries: Sub-Saharan African countries
To Be Taken At (Country): Cranfield University, UK
Fields of Study:
- Finance and Management MSc
- Investment Management MSc
- Management MSc
- Management & Corporate Sustainability MSc
- Management and Entrepreneurship MSc
- Strategic Marketing MSc
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management MSc
- Procurement and Supply Chain Management MSc
- Students from countries in Sub-Saharan Africa applying to commence full-time study in one of the eligible Masters courses listed above.
- Applicants must be graduates with a first class honours or upper second-class honours undergraduate degree or equivalent in a relevant subject.
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value of Award: £4,000 for tuition fees
Duration of Program: 1 year
How to Apply:
- Applicants wishing to be considered for this Scholarship should be applying to a full-time Masters degree in an eligible course and indicate their interest on their course application form.
- If you have already applied for admission and wish to be considered for a Cranfield Scholarship you should send an email to [email protected] including a short submission highlighting your achievements and reasons that you should receive a bursary. Please include your full name, Cranfield ID number and course name in your email.
Award Providers: Cranfield School of Management
- Successful applicants will be notified in June 2018.
- Please note that this scholarship cannot be used with any other scholarship from Cranfield University.