The 7UP bottling company in collaboration with Harvard Business School is offering MBA scholarships to Nigerian business students.
The Scholarship is open to Nigerians who have successfully gained admission into the 2 year MBA programme at the Harvard Business School.
This scholarship covers tuition, housing/board, and travel expenses for both years of the MBA program (a ticket to the United States to begin the MBA program and a ticket back from the United States at the end of the MBA program).
– Applicants must be Nigerian citizens
– Applicants must have completed their bachelors degree program
– Applicants must have gained admission into the Harvard Business School MBA Program
– Applicants must apply for admission into the Full Time Harvard MBA Programme
– Applicants should visit the Harvard MBA Programme website (HBS) to apply. Once you gain admission from HBS, please email the electronic copies of your admission letter to [email protected]. The company will then contact you with next steps.
– All eligible applicants will be invited for multiple rounds of interviews with 7Up Bottling Company Executives to determine their fit with SevenUp bottling comapny’s(SBC) vision for the scholarship.
The application deadlines for the program are as follows:
Round 1 – 3rd January, 2018
Round 2 – 2nd April, 2018
For More Information Visit The Official Webpage