Graduate Recruitment in A Non Governmental Organization (NGO).
Graduate Recruitment in A Non Governmental Organization – In this article, you will get latest updates on ongoing recruitment in a reputable Non Governmental Organization (NGO), also recruitment requirements, qualifications, guidelines and other important updates for free.
A Non Governmental Organization situated in Enugu dealing on
Entrepreneurship and governance, is currently seeking to employ a
suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Female Programme Officer
- Will develop, operationalize and revise project work-plans to ensure project activities are carried out as and when scheduled;
- Review project activity and issue periodic report;
- Establish an effective information management system for the project;
- Establish improved mechanisms, guidelines and operating principles for project management.
- Sc or HND in any discipline with minimum of Second class lower or Upper credit.
- At least 1-2 years cognate experience in a Non Governmental Organization, post NYSC
- Project Management training; Certification will be an added advantage.
- Smart and able to multitask.
- Must be proficient in the use of MS Word, Excel, Power Point, Internet usage and have a web management exposure.
- Have Time and Communication management skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s with application letter to: [email protected] Subject of the email should be position applied for.
Application Deadline: 26th November, 2017.
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need
us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about
Non Governmental Organization Recruitment 2017 , kindly provide us your
phone number and email Address in the comment box below.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if
yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on
Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.