Farmcrowdy Nigeria Recruitment 2017 | Application Guide and Requirements.
Farmcrowdy Nigeria Recruitment 2017 – In this article you will get latest updates on Farmcrowdy 2017 recruitment requirements, qualifications, guidelines and other important updates for free.
- Farmcrowdy is looking for a CRM (Customer Relationship Management) & Communications Manager that will be responsible for managing both the CRM Unit and also Communications for and on behalf of the company.
- Planning and delivering Farmcrowdy’s CRM strategies in order to improve the Customer Service Experience, Create Engaged customers and facilitate organic growth of our Customer Database.
- Customer Journey Mapping analysing touch points with the organisation and maximising Farmcrowdy’s Marketing opportunities.
- Overseeing direct communications with customers through all the CRM communication channels
- Defining and Deciding on the CRM platform structure and architecture ensuring it works seamlessly for Farmcrowdy’s customer life-cycle and beyond
- Ensuring the Customer database is segmented and effectively targeted for both Customer Engagement and Marketing Campaigns
- Develop and maintain Effective Quality Control measures for the unit
- Take Ownership of Customers’ issues and follow problems through to resolution
- Analysis of the current CRM and ensuring it’s fit for purpose and the goals of the organisation
- Developing an integrated communications strategy for Farmcrowdy; incorporating Online Communications and working in tandem with the Digital Marketing Team
- Developing Content for Farmcrowdy External & Internal Communications
- Developing and Implementing communications plans to increase brand awareness and recognition for the organisation.
- Representing Farmcrowdy, along with Digital Marketing Team at External Media Events, Exhibitions, Seminar Conferences & Workshops
- A Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Information Technology, Public Relations, Economics, Agric Technology or any relevant discipline
- A Masters’ degree would also be an advantage
- Previous experience as Communications Manager and or a CRM Manager; or having occupied a leadership role in a CRM Team/Communications Team with multiple communication channels in customer interactions
- Technical Skills: Must be proficient in CRM Analytical systems & MS Office software for creating visually engaging reports and presentations
- Communication Skills: Being a highly interactive position, the candidate must be ‘highly articulate’, with flawless communication skills (both verbal and written) that will ensure effective conveyance of information.
- Must have excellent understanding of CRM principles in a B2B and B2C environment
- Interpersonal Skills: Must be customer-service oriented
- People Skills: Must have the ability to create strong, meaningful, and long-lasting relationships. Must be likeable and easily relatable in order to facilitate cross-functional interactions.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and cover letter to: email@example.com with the subject title as ‘Application for CRM & Communications Manager’. In addition to this, kindly forward your Linked.in profile