Bollore Transport Logistics Recruitment 2017 – Apply for Ongoing Recruitment at Bollore Transport Logistics.
Bollore Transport Logistics, Bollore Transport Logistics Recruitment 2017, Apply for Ongoing Recruitment at Bollore Transport Logistics, How to Apply for Bollore Transport Logistics Recruitment – See more recruitment details below;
- The Solutions and Operations Manager develops the Middle Office activities of a branch, in compliance with the policy and targets determined by Country/ Sub-Country Management.
Manage and develop their Team:
- Ensure that the appointed people knowledgeable and skilled in their areas of responsibility,
- Ensure that their teams master the necessary tools and processes,
- Drive the Branch operational performance,
- Apply the strategy and business processes in line with global policy,
- Assess the operational risks, the quality of service, the financial balance (projects profitability) and branch’s competitiveness,
- Ensure compliance with regulatory obligations (e.g.: FMC, TSA, Security, Customs, etc…)
- Guarantee the Bolloré Logisitics operations policy,
- Be responsible for the quality of business data in TMS, DMP, LINK (e.g.: files, events, etc…),
- Ensure the business processes,
- Challenge and support the activity and production costs.
- Track IT needs within their area of responsibility,
- Contribute to the development of the TMS and DMP tools,
- Be responsible for the Branch’s reporting system (to Management and Middle Office).
- Define the implementation policy (e.g.: BSA for air, allocations for sea, road haulers) in relation to the global policy,
- Contribute to negotiations,
- Approve the suppliers at a Branch level,
- Oversee tender requests to Branch suppliers,
- Be accountable for the quality of the Branch’s data (e.g.: rate, database),
- Assist to Front Office in designing solutions,
- Act as main contact for the Branch’s partners and maintain good relationships with them,
- Monitor supplier service quality,
- Gather information on the quality of supplier follow-up.
- You have a significant experience of minimum 10 years in operations preferably in Africa.
- Excellent communication.
- Well organized/team player.
- Analytics skills.
- Fluent in English.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Apply Online