BGI Energy Services Limited Recruitment 2017 | Application Guide and Requirements.
BGI Energy Services Limited Recruitment 2017 – In this article you will get latest updates on BGI Energy Services Limited 2017 recruitment requirements, qualifications, guidelines and other important updates for free.
- Convert purchase requisitions and inventory requisitions to purchase order
- Experience working in an expeditor role
- Expedite all orders until booked in and closed out.
- Monitor vendor invoices.
- Negotiate price and delivery for the procurement of materials, equipment and major engineering packages
- Post order management including liaison with Expediting and Inspection
- Engage suppliers on performance issues
- Among other duties within procurement
- Must have previous experience working in a Buyer or Expediting position.
- Candidates should possess relevant Degree Qualification
- Supervise civil construction activities
- Ensure implementation / execution of SOPs of various kind of civil works
- Verify drawings from designers and contractors and supervise implementation
- Prepare reports from site investigations including data analysis and present recommendations
- Verify materials’ quality and quantity required
- Ensure safety is adhered to and manage safety compliance from laborers
- Work closely and manage relationships with designers, contractors and other stakeholders
- Oversee hiring of medium and lower medium contractors to execute tasks
- Supervise post construction work such as painting and finishing
- Implement facilities management plans such as plumbing and maintenance
- Coordinate on-site weekly meetings
- Degree in Civil Engineering or Building Technology
- M.Sc. is an added advantage
- Knowledge of Civil Engineering Software.
- Maintaining daily accounts.
- Providing right accounting support to their seniors.
- Suggesting better work performance ideas to their seniors.
- Dealing with financial and accounting irregularities.
- Preparing the required accounting reports and submitting them to concerned authorities.
- Make sure all the records are up to date and given tasks are completed within financial deadlines.
- Taking care of taxation issues and preparing taxation reports.
- Taking care of the accuracy of the records and transactions.
- To help with monthly closings and preparing monthly/annual financial statements
- Dealing with Tax Authorities to close out audits
- Dealing with IT, management and others (both internally and externally) to source the required information
- Applicants should have the required degree qualification and minimum 3 relevant years /similar experience in the required field and be ICAN/ACCA qualified
- They should have strong written and oral communication skills, numerical skills, skills to work in a team, and the efficiency to manage all the work in required time.
- To be successful in this field they need to have thorough knowledge of accounting process and accounting software.
- Review and provide drafting suggestions in relation to contracts, scopes of work, and amendments/variations prepared by Sourcing Professionals all in consultation with Contract Specialist;
- Leverage contract language between Business Units serviced by client Procurement;
- Ensure that safety and procurement standards are addressed in contracts in order to meet and exceed minimum Business Unit and client expectations;
- Utilizes procurement workflow system (“Ariba”) to initiate, assign and track contract review and execution process steps;
- Maintain a log of workflow on an internal database (“WIP”), monitoring progress during contract negotiation and trace contract status.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education/experience
- 3 years’ experience in contract management, procurement and/or business operations;
- A team player; attention to detail; personal drive and integrity;
- Strong contract drafting skills;
- Paralegal/drafting skills.
- Supervise and coordinate the activities of material management which includes; storage of mainly construction materials, merchandise, items, etc.,
- Responsible for keeping a track of the inventory records and making sure that it is accurate
- Monitor the movement of stock from in and out of the warehouse.
- Prepare weekly reports of all the activities in the warehouse like the consignment received, the quantity of items received, point of collection and dispatch, stacking number, outstanding balance, etc
- Liaise with procurement on expected goods and reconciliation of stock received.
- Ensure the integrity of Inventory management system, notification of low level stock items and recommendation for order.
- Make adequate storage space for incoming stock items and proper arrangement for offloading of goods.
- Dispense stock from storage by measuring, counting and/or cutting requested amounts
- Accurate / complete approval documentation for all goods issued/received from stock/store
- Ensure 100% compliance with documented stock management processes
- Relevant degree qualification
- 1- 10+ years of cognate experience on a similar role.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office suite of programs particularly Microsoft excel and Microsoft word
- Responsible for records management and archive conservation; assembling, cataloguing, preserving and managing valuable collections of records/ files.
- Evaluate records for preservation and retention (some may be fragile and need careful handling, repair or conservation).
- Arrange the acquisition and retrieval of records.
- Prepare record-keeping systems and procedures for archive, research and for the retention or destruction of records.
- Catalogue collections and manage information and records.
- Respond to personal, telephone, email and written enquiries from members of the public and other users.
- Identify ways of protecting and preserving records/documents.
- Evaluate, select, retrieve and arrange materials/ documents.
- Answer enquiries relating to archive and documents.
- Provide reference services for users needing archived documents.
- Reserve records as necessary and sort file according to ranges.
- Monitor and track in-coming and outgoing files.
- Physically confirm number of files in archive periodically.
- Degree or Equivalent in Library Science, Information Science or a related course.
- IT -compliant.
- Previous experience in the range of 1-10+ years
Interested and qualified candidates should visit www.bgienergyservices.com/human-resources/to upload their CV and Cover letters.