The Tokushima University, a national university in the city of Tokushima, Japan invites applications from individuals who wishes to apply for the JT Asia Scholarships for the academic year of 2017/2018.
This scholarship program is provided to students from specific countries who are willing to pursue a Postgraduate degree program at Tokushima University.
Country To Be Taken: Japan
Application Deadline: 10th November, 2017
Offered Annually? Yes
Eligible Countries: India, Indonesia, Cambodia, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Korea, China, Taiwan, Nepal, Pakistan, Bangladesh, East Timor-Leste, Bhutan, Philippines, Brunei, Vietnam, Malaysia, Myanmar, Maldives, Mongolia, Laos
Number Of Scholarships: Not specified
Value Of Scholarship: ¥150,000
Eligibility: To be eligible for this scholarship program, applicants must:
- be citizens of the above mentioned countries
- have registered or will register at Tokushima University as a graduate student from April, 2018
- be 34 years old or under, at April 1, 2018
- be able to communicate in Japanese
- have completed their undergraduate program
The following are required during application:
- Application form
- Letter of Recommendation
- Please ask your supervisor to fill in only “Recommendation comment”.
- Transcript of 2017
- A photocopy of your Residence Card (both sides)
- Photocopies of passport’s photo and Entry Visa page.