Apply : Enugu State Government Massive Recruitment for Teachers 2017 | Application Guide and Requirements.
Enugu State, Enugu State Government, Enugu State Government Massive Recruitment for Teachers 2017 | In this article you will get latest updates on Enugu State Government 2017 recruitment requirements, qualifications, guidelines and other important updates for free.
Tags: Enugu State, Enugu State Government, Enugu State Government Massive Recruitment for Teachers, Enugu State Government Massive Recruitment for Teachers 2017, Enugu State Government Recruitment, Enugu State Government Recruitment Guide and Requirements, How to Apply for Enugu State Government Recruitment for Teachers
Enugu State Government Massive Recruitment for Teachers 2017
Job Description and Qualifications
- The vacancies are advertised according to the tutorial staff needs of each school.
- Applicants must possess any of the following qualifications: NCE, B.Ed, in any of the subjects advertised.
How to Apply
- Application letters which must be handwritten.
- Photocopies of certificate claimed
- A letter of identification from the L.GA. of origin.
- Agbani Zone at Agbani L.G. Headquarters
- Obollo Zone at C.S.S. Obollo-Afor
- Udi Zone at Girls Secondary School Ngwo.
- Awgu Zone at Awgu L.G. Headquarters
- Enugu Zone, opposite Shoprite Enugu
- Nsukka Zone at PPSMB Nsukka Office
- Applicants are to indicate in their application letters the schools where they want to teach.
- The school must have a vacancy for the subject to be taught by the applicant.
- Successful candidates will only be posted to the schools so indicated in the application letters.
- Multiple entries are not allowed, otherwise the applicant will be disqualified.
- The process beginning with submission of application letters to the final issuance of appointment letter is FREE AND AT NO COST.
- The State Government shall prosecute any body found receiving or giving any form of gratification with regard to this recruitment.
- Visit any of the Local Government Headquarters nearest to you for details of the subject by subject; school by school or click the link above